DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EXP settings?

m4v1c

Reactions
I accidentally messed with the "EXP settings" and have no idea what it means or does to the drone. If someone could give me the default flight mode graph settings or tell me how to reset the EXP to default that would be much appreciated!

I'm currently on 0.21 (Throttle Up), 0.10 (Rudder Right), 0.85 (Forward/Right). I honestly have no idea what these numbers mean...

Thanks!

The default settings are all 0.25.

I accidentally messed with the "EXP settings" and have no idea what it means or does to the drone. If someone could give me the default flight mode graph settings or tell me how to reset the EXP to default that would be much appreciated!

I'm currently on 0.21 (Throttle Up), 0.10 (Rudder Right), 0.85 (Forward/Right). I honestly have no idea what these numbers mean...

Thanks!

Short version, EXPO basically makes the control gimbals (the left and right sticks on the controller, yes also called gimbals) more or less sensitive around center.

Reactions: m4v1c
The default settings are all 0.25.
Short version, EXPO basically makes the control gimbals (the left and right sticks on the controller, yes also called gimbals) more or less sensitive around center.

Ok sounds good, I'm assuming that I should keep each EXPO setting to be 0.25 since I'm a new pilot? Is there a specific EXPO setting that you all would recommend to new flyers?

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky