DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Experience and advise using amazon USB C battery charger

Izzikiorage

Reactions
The Air 2s has been absolutely amazing with the only gripe being that you can't charge batteries in the go and you need the propriety charger
To solve this got the following charger from Amazon that allows charging via USB C which solves both issues.

Wanted to check if anyone here had long term experience using this and if it harms the battery over time.

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the greatest Mavic Forum
As for the charger depending on what you are going to plug it into it looks like it could be pretty handy in a pinch.
I see no reason that it would ever harm your battery. I solved my problem by purchasing more batterys so I wouldn't use that charger, but I would buy one for sure if I did.

Thank you, a charger that can charge all battries together was my next purchase plan. The 3 batteries in the fly more combo have been usually enough. Till you have to charge them one by one

Do try this charger, its been a godsend especially with it being able to plug into my phone charger meaning one less thing to carry

Last edited:
The Air 2s has been absolutely amazing with the only gripe being that you can't charge batteries in the go and you need the propriety charger
To solve this got the following charger from Amazon that allows charging via USB C which solves both issues.

Wanted to check if anyone here had long term experience using this and if it harms the battery over time.
Go to Amazon and check this one out. I can charge 4 batteries at a time, ALL at the same time. I have used it for two years and love it!

Not had any issues with it, got a similar one, works well with the right wall charger. Had for about 16 months now.

Also have a portable power bank that also charges almost as quick. Ideal at times when out and about.

I second that. Hanatora is an excellent charger and conditioner. I use it to charge batteries from my cig lighter in car and at home

Not had any issues with it, got a similar one, works well with the right wall charger. Had for about 16 months now.

Also have a portable power bank that also charges almost as quick. Ideal at times when out and about.
Thank you so much, I've been using mine a lot. Great way to charge just before a flight

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne