DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[EXPIRED] Spark $289 @Target; Mavic $799

As a current spark owner, I would recommend against using a phone to control it. Too many horror stories to take a chance, buy the controller.

How? :D

3968153-image-of-sad-santa-sitting-on-floor-and-showing-empty-wallet-over-white-background.jpg

Pretty good deal compared to full price. I had one in the cart while I mulled it over. Today, it was up $60 from losing the discount. Oh well, we'll see what the next version brings to the table. I got such a good deal on my Mavic, I just couldn't justify buying it yesterday.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
I had one in the cart while I mulled it over. Today, it was up $60 from losing the discount.

You can just get it immediately when the deal is hot, and return if you decide later to, even without opening the box.

When you hear "run!", RUN.
7.gif

Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, run
You better make your face up in
Your favorite disguise
With your button down lips and your
Roller blind eyes
With your empty smile
And your hungry heart
Feel the bile rising from your guilty past
With your nerves in tatters
When the conch shell shatters
And the hammers batter
Down your door
You'd better run

Last edited:
Seems like you could have added one and gotten another $20 off the package, or was the $20 off per $100 only for the Spark.?

$20 off for every $100 (but max $100) was for lots of things, not only Spark (including Mavic for $899-100), it was one-day event only, "Green Monday" (never heard of it before). If I added a $45 Spark battery, I'd get $9 off (i.e. a $36 battery).

$20 off for every $100 (but max $100) was for lots of things, not only Spark (including Mavic for $899-100), it was one-day event only, "Green Monday" (never heard of it before). If I added a $45 Spark battery, I'd get $9 off (i.e. a $36 battery).
It didn't seem like 20% off, but maybe the $20 per $100 was on an item by item basis. I was thinking that a $45 battery would have pushed the whole order total over the next increment, netting you another $20 off ($80 instead of $60), effectively giving you the battery for $25.

Edit: I guess a $45 battery added would have still left the order $5 short of $400. You could have added some cheap sunglasses to push it over $400. ;)

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
It didn't seem like 20% off, but maybe the $20 per $100 was on an item by item basis. I was thinking that a $45 battery would have pushed the whole order total over the next increment, netting you another $20 off ($80 instead of $60), effectively giving you the battery for $25.

Edit: I guess a $45 battery added would have still left the order $5 short of $400. You could have added some cheap sunglasses to push it over $400. ;)

Good point, I actually didn't realize it was quantized, i.e. in $100 increments, vs. "continuous" 20% discount. I should have done exactly what you're suggesting. An extra battery for $25 would be great. And polarized sunglasses would be great with Wunderphone since they make the screen completely black, no glare to squint at. :D

As a true Mavic Slave, I clicked The Button before my brain started thinking. Order first, think later. :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1