DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exploring medieval ruins with my girl and my Mavic

Nice. If you're looking for feedback, on my monitor at least the colors are a bit brown and washed out in general (maybe that was actually the intent). However it was put together well, and nice to see someone fly at about the right speed for this kind of thing, so many people seem to go way to fast. Neat place, too, where is it? Overall nicely done.

Reactions: D700
Good job and choice of music.

Do you use filters at all when filming ?
I'm still working out my NISI filters and choosing best for conditions each time.

The opening shots look almost like aussie bush / sand tracks here in South Oz.

Reactions: D700
Nice. If you're looking for feedback, on my monitor at least the colors are a bit brown and washed out in general (maybe that was actually the intent). However it was put together well, and nice to see someone fly at about the right speed for this kind of thing, so many people seem to go way to fast. Neat place, too, where is it? Overall nicely done.
Thank you! yeah I was looking for a vintage style some kinda of washed out film like those agfacolor or kodachrome from the 60's or 70's. The place is in Portugal, its a medieval tower in ruins and later during the 20th century they added a few buildings scatered around. Everything is abandoned now.

Good job and choice of music.

Do you use filters at all when filming ?
I'm still working out my NISI filters and choosing best for conditions each time.

The opening shots look almost like aussie bush / sand tracks here in South Oz.
Thank you! I didn't use any filters. The footage (all settings to the most neutral possible. Dcinelike). Later on I graded it using adobe's premiere pro in order to achieve old movie style and colors. It was shot in Portugal.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111