DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Exploring Switzerland - Best Of 2022

Thank you once again Maik. Your work is without compare. A master of every facet of this realm. Thank you for sharing. I am looking forward to your 2023 movies.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Without a doubt, one of the classiest, and eye popping drone pilots on the internet. Sensational footage, smooth as silk flying, and brilliant one of a kind editing. Looking forward to your 2023 videos. Cheers 🥂 👍🏻🥇🥇🥇
Wow, thank you very much that's very nice to read ;)

Reactions: Squidinc
Your videos are always inspiring, Maik, and a good example of continuously applying new ways of imaging and editing. Thank you for all of the posts you make here.
Thank you very much! Yes i try out different things all the time, keeps it fresh ;)

Awesome video!

Beautiful stuff, yet again! Living in Switzerland feels like cheating to me, a little, LOL. Just kidding. I do wish I had a little more open scenery around where I live, though. Maybe some taller mountains....

Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful stuff, yet again! Living in Switzerland feels like cheating to me, a little, LOL. Just kidding. I do wish I had a little more open scenery around where I live, though. Maybe some taller mountains....

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! I agree, i cheat by living here, but I make the most of it. So many people who live here don't appreciate the breathtaking landscape!

Reactions: ArthurC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1