DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Exporting 360 Pano from DJI Fly? Different than Go4?

Northwood Mediaworks

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am familiar with exporting from Go4 with other drones, just wondering if there is anything different in the Fly app for this... Have not tried one yet, hoping to do so soon and post an interactive 360 to Skypixel.

Thanks

I am familiar with exporting from Go4 with other drones, just wondering if there is anything different in the Fly app for this... Have not tried one yet, hoping to do so soon and post an interactive 360 to Skypixel.

Thanks

Hi. Sorry can’t help you. Other than to say my 360 images from my Air 2 dont always line up and have fault lines in them with the stitching. Just wondered if you had the same issues. Also can you recommend a way to produce an interactive 360.

Thanks

The process seems identical for me.

Thanks Windy! I have heard of this platform too. Once the weather clears, going to check it out.

So is it just me, or was there a super low cloud in your yard, when I pan up, the top of that tree is concealed by it or something???

Nice place!

Ya, now that I have done one of these, I see how that works. So here is my first go... a lens flare when pointing at the sun, hard to avoid that.

That looks great. I’m in the uk and would like to produce one of these. What product did you use to produce your interactive pano.

That looks great. I’m in the uk and would like to produce one of these. What product did you use to produce your interactive pano.

HI Max, its really simple. Create the 360 pano with the Mavic Air 2 whilst in flight. Once it completes taking all the pictures, it will stitch them all together for you. Then locate the image on the SD card later, and upload it to SkyPixel or Kuula, thats it.

I tried both and actually I like Kuula a little better. No nags about cookies, and there are some filter options that Skypixel does not seem to have.

Here's that same image on Kuula...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54