DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extending Range (Crazy idea)

Hi All,
I am fairly new to DJI Drones after using Parrot ones for the past few years, but hopefully now I moved to DJI I would be able to complete an idea I had a few months ago.
I want to extend the range of my drone, I want to ideally do this by putting antennas on my chimney and connecting them via cable into my drone controller. Has anyone does anything like this before or got any comments on it? Really dont know where to start!
Thanks
Rob
Hi All,
I am fairly new to DJI Drones after using Parrot ones for the past few years, but hopefully now I moved to DJI I would be able to complete an idea I had a few months ago.
I want to extend the range of my drone, I want to ideally do this by putting antennas on my chimney and connecting them via cable into my drone controller. Has anyone does anything like this before or got any comments on it? Really dont know where to start!
Thanks
Rob
Could try this

Attachments

• satellitedishantenna.jpg
    satellitedishantenna.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi All,
Thanks
Rob
Do a web search for "Titan Drones" they have everything you are looking for.

Hi All,
Thanks
Rob
Why take lots of hassle. Try any remote drone management tool. If you want any further recommendation. I can help you with it.

Got my M2P backpack, my bike and there is no limits.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada