DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extremely experienced pilot, lost my Mavic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been clear. He was legal, but he didn't say he was legal. Or illegal. His batteries were bought by 'a friend'. Maybe in Canada, maybe the U.S He doesn't know. . He's 'extremely experienced', but is rocky on the rules. He had spotters, but even great spotters can't see 4KM. The thread is through the looking glass. Doesn't really deserve any more attention. It's all I can do to follow his changing story and evasions. People responded to help, but the guy who asked for it won't cooperate. What a circus.
lol,he had spotters while flying in a canyon which is a deep empty hole so how did the spotters see?.flying in a balloon?,lol
i love it when a tale is spun and seeing people squirm to keep it believable.
so so many mistakes made from a self proclaimed Extremely experienced pilot

Reactions: FlyGuy8675309
Does it say anywhere that the spotter has to be human? Hawks have very good eyesight........

He's been clear. He was legal, but he didn't say he was legal. Or illegal. His batteries were bought by 'a friend'. Maybe in Canada, maybe the U.S He doesn't know. . He's 'extremely experienced', but is rocky on the rules. He had spotters, but even great spotters can't see 4KM. The thread is through the looking glass. Doesn't really deserve any more attention. It's all I can do to follow his changing story and evasions. People responded to help, but the guy who asked for it won't cooperate. What a circus.

Never asked for help concerning the crash. I asked for help finding a cheap Mavic.

I don't need any of you clowns to check my logs lmao. Never asked for that.

Does it say anywhere that the spotter has to be human? Hawks have very good eyesight........
at this point,id believe it more than all the inconsistency's from this op.

Never asked for help concerning the crash. I asked for help finding a cheap Mavic.

i posted a good price mavic

Reactions: FlyGuy8675309
44002-3b49dab1d6a91938895219cdf065db77.jpg

Need more popcorn........

Reactions: InvisibleName
Just checked, and you posted a fraud.
im sure its as credible as this thread but on a side note i should thank you,this has been entertaining
you really should post your logs so youll know what happened.

We asked for that. To see if your vast experience is correct in saying the battery "lost 30% in seconds" I believe you said. That would be important information to share with others once it has been confirmed. Or will the logs show 4 or 5 cancelled RTH attempts like every other "battery caused my crash" thread.
As to your cheap replacement, the longer you wait the cheaper they will be. I would guess in 2 or 3 years, one could be had for a couple hundred bucks. The longer you hold out might not be a bad thing for Parks and scenic places around you.

if i lost a 1k drone and could only afford another if it were a price thats unusually low,id certainly at least want to know what happened especially would want to know if my being a Extremely experienced pilot was being questioned or valid

if i lost a 1k drone and could only afford another if it were a price thats unusually low,id certainly at least want to know what happened especially would want to know if my being a Extremely experienced pilot was being questioned or valid
Extremely experienced pilots crash all the time. Dumb ones push their aircraft and crash land in restricted canyons.

Reactions: wytnyt
Since thew OP has been deleted, this thread is usless. DEAD HORSE!

Reactions: macoman
If you talk to dji they might give you a discount. I called them and they gave me 15% on a new bird (no remote etc) with battery and props for $645

Reactions: wytnyt
Ok guys being the OP has deleted his OP this is over .

Unknown-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair