DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Eye screws for smart controller

Reactions
Hello all. I just bought the smart controller to use with my air 2 and the Slide lanyard from Peak Design to help hold onto/make sure I don’t drop it. It is my understanding (neither has arrived yet) that the controller comes with screw holes in the bottom but no screws with which to fill those holes. So is there someone that makes screws for the controller specifically? Or what kind of eye screws do I need to buy in order to get the lanyard to stay properly in place?

Reactions: Droniac
theres 3 good options

I use this one

2nd newer option

then others like this option as it holds level

Hello all. I just bought the smart controller to use with my air 2 and the Slide lanyard from Peak Design to help hold onto/make sure I don’t drop it. It is my understanding (neither has arrived yet) that the controller comes with screw holes in the bottom but no screws with which to fill those holes. So is there someone that makes screws for the controller specifically? Or what kind of eye screws do I need to buy in order to get the lanyard to stay properly in place?
Most of the lanyards for the smart controller come with the eyebolts, if not, they are M4 thread size. Should be able to find some with a little searching. It is nice to have it secured around your neck for sure, I've had one on mine since I got it a year and a half ago.

Ended up going with these. Expensive, but exactly what I was looking for. If you google "DJI smart controller screws" which I just now thought to do, several ebay options show up, and since I was willing to pay about $12 for a lanyard from amazon just for the screws it came with I shelled out.

theres 3 good options

I use this one

2nd newer option

then others like this option as it holds level
I actually love the one that YOU use. Gives me options. Very cool. I should send the one I use to Thugmuffin. Godspeed.

Reactions: TruGreen
Good discussion here:

I preformed MavicPilots creativity and surgically made the remote fit with the neckstrap screws in my case. The case lived. It was a coin flip. Godspeed

theres 3 good options

I use this one
I don’t know how I missed this especially with the picture but it REALLY is exactly what I was looking for. Will be ordering this and returning the ones I bought. I spent hours looking for d ring screws....

I don’t know how I missed this especially with the picture but it REALLY is exactly what I was looking for. Will be ordering this and returning the ones I bought. I spent hours looking for d ring screws....
the cover thing is junk but the d ring screws are great and sit rather flush compaired to other options out there

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair