DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Fall Colors in Utah

Nolan Silvius

Reactions

Fall is my favorite season! So, when I have the opportunity to fly my Mavic Air 2 in the beautiful fall colors of Utah, I take it!

North Fork Park, located on the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountain Range, has a few miles of trails spread throughout its 2,600 acres of camping grounds. I'd love to take a trip back to Utah in the Fall again!

very nice its amazing how many different colours nature produces at this time of year

Reactions: Nolan Silvius

Fall is my favorite season! So, when I have the opportunity to fly my Mavic Air 2 in the beautiful fall colors of Utah, I take it!

North Fork Park, located on the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountain Range, has a few miles of trails spread throughout its 2,600 acres of camping grounds. I'd love to take a trip back to Utah in the Fall again!

An absolutely stunning video Nolan. The colors are amazing and I also have to comment on an excellent music choice to accompany the experience. Well done you ! And . . . you better believe I mashed down the Subscribe button :O

An absolutely stunning video Nolan. The colors are amazing and I also have to comment on an excellent music choice to accompany the experience. Well done you ! And . . . you better believe I mashed down the Subscribe button :O

Wow! Thank you so much, that really means a lot!

Hi Silvius,
first I will tell you that I am pleasantly surprised that a young fellow declares fall as his favourite season. Most of the young people doesn´t see the nature, they don´t care whether colors are colorfull or not! Hats off Silvius!Thumbswayup
I also liked very much your short video! Nice and smooth shots and good editing! Enjoy your next trip to the fantastic locations and happy flying Thumbswayup
cheers, Paul one of the oldest geezers in the forum;)
BTW, my english is not perfect because I am a german speaking Swissman :rolleyes:

Way to go, Nolan !!! Best video posted on here in a long time. Love the sense of motion given by the altitude chosen. The color is in it's prime or your timing is perfect for the shoot.

Hi Silvius,
first I will tell you that I am pleasantly surprised that a young fellow declares fall as his favourite season. Most of the young people doesn´t see the nature, they don´t care whether colors are colorfull or not! Hats off Silvius!Thumbswayup
I also liked very much your short video! Nice and smooth shots and good editing! Enjoy your next trip to the fantastic locations and happy flying Thumbswayup
cheers, Paul one of the oldest geezers in the forum;)
BTW, my english is not perfect because I am a german speaking Swissman :rolleyes:

Thank you, so much!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan