DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fall Colors with the Mavic Mini

This little bird just keeps on coming through. I love how quick I can get it in the air and how inconspicuous and unintimidating it is. It performed better than I expected as the sun was going down.
Hi inspector,
thanks for the interesting little tutorial and the amazing shots you have made! Fall is also my preferred season by far!
Rigt now I am shooting for a fall video with my mini, it´s really a fantastic little beast:)Thumbswayup
cheers Paul

This little bird just keeps on coming through. I love how quick I can get it in the air and how inconspicuous and unintimidating it is. It performed better than I expected as the sun was going down.
If I get a mini I’m going to hold off until the new one comes out in November supposedly I can’t buy a drone that can’t handle winds

Oh! What a wonderful montage of color you gathered here and . . . I love how you included our Lord into the presentation, we all do well when we honor him. You better believe I'm subscribing and hitting the bell :) Thanks so much for this one and I can't wait to receive my Mini, just bought the Fly More Combo for the smoking good deal of $399 from Amazon Prime Day !

Very nice GI & seems things are cooling down to get those types of shots.
The quality of shots from the mini is really good. I have thought about it (maybe I can convince the missus that the Pro shrunk) so you never know.
Portability of the mini makes it pretty attractive as well.
Thanks for info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423