DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fall Foliage Contest winners congrats!

Former Member

Reactions
We have our winners! After purging duplicate votes, here are the results. I have contacted the winners and let them select their prizes.

Thank you to our sponsors and all who participated.

Post 40 MikeC ; winner with 18 votes - Glenn Highway, Alaska
40.jpg

Post 49 keghancphoto ; 2nd place with 17 votes - Mavic Pro 2, 6:05pm, Adirondacks, NY, 100/sec, 396.4ft.
Lightroom
49.jpg

Post 75 JonnyD ; 3rd place with 14 votes - Benton, New Hampshire, USA (Lost River Rd), October 9th 2018 7:31:34AM, 1/60s, F/2.8, ISO400, Single Freewell ND8/PL Filter + Lightroom CC
75.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners .0ROJYyg.png0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Former Member
All of the entries were fantastic! Congrats to the winners and thanks again to @Thunderdrones and the mods here for running the contest. Well done by all.

Congrats to winners. Wish all photos had settings like JonnyD's. Info helps nubies like me.

Reactions: Former Member
Thank you, I am humbled. Mine (1st one) was shot in manual at 1/240th F6.3 ISO 100. Remember, it not about your settings as much as it is about finding the perfect light. Chase the light!

Well done to all the participants, it was inspiring to see what’s possible.

Thank you to the organisers and judges, this added something new to the forum.

Congratulations to the winners!

Reactions: JDawg
What a pleasant surprise, after coming home from a weekend backpacking trip with my Boyscout troop. Thank you admins & voters, it was just a lucky shot.

Reactions: dcosta2149

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_