DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Prizes for top 6 entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fun! I hope there's more competitions like this! Here's my entry.

Taken with a Mavic 2 Pro, no filters. ISO 100, f/4, 1/40 sec. Processed in Capture One - nothing extreme, just the usual contrast, white balance and exposure tweaks.

Location: South west of Stockholm, Sweden, on the shore of lake Mälaren. The EXIF says the drone was 101 million metres below sea level, which is definitely not correct! I'd estimate it was 100m above the ground(/water).

Description: The slow currents of Mälaren stir up mud around an underwater rock as the autumn trees cast long shadows over the water.

DJI_0590.jpg

Snapshot_5.png

Attachments

• Snapshot_6.png
    Snapshot_6.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
The beach - Lake shore Drive, ChicagoSnapshot_7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
Lake shore Drive - Chicago
Snapshot_6.png

Last edited:
The Night View - Chicago (Down town)Chicago_Photo_11.jpg

Last edited:
Fall Foliage Photo Contest entry deadline is in 12 hours. After the deadline has come, this thread will be closed for further posting and the finalists will be selected. When the finalists have been selected, the entries will be posted to a new thread where members can vote on their favorites.

Thank you for all the wonderful entries so far, and if you havent posted a photo yet, this is your last opportunity.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: DynoTech and JDawg
Really good idea this challenge! Here is my modest entry.

It is captured by a Mavic Air with a 32 FS ND filter (cannot remember the brand), in Hareskoven (the hare forest) in Denmark, near Copenhagen. I did a bit of basic post processing in iPhoto...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_11ed.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_11ed.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 28
A local trail outside Jacksonville, OR. Auto setting, no filter, AGL below the trees. Imposed friend's new dalmation puppy using paint.net.Aggie In The Park (2).jpg

Guys you got around 2 1/2 hours left to summit something so hop to it or weep .0ROJYyg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest