DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Fall in the Columbia River Gorge - Panorama View

AlanL

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A 3 shot 24mm panorama looking upstream in the Columbia River. The viewpoint is from above Mirror Lake in Rooster Rocks State Park. Taken in late October. Click through for an expanded view.

DJI_M3P_24P_GorgePano102323.jpg
Comments and critiques always welcome.

A 3 shot 24mm panorama looking upstream in the Columbia River. The viewpoint is from above Mirror Lake in Rooster Rocks State Park. Taken in late October. Click through for an expanded view.

View attachment 170362
Comments and critiques always welcome.
Well done. Im planning to go out in the morning to fly my drone in the same area but up river a ways. taken at Vienta park. Mavic Zoom.screen_fe187c5951070a35_1700350820977.jpg

Reactions: Chris4koi and AlanL
Well done. Im planning to go out in the morning to fly my drone in the same area but up river a ways. taken at Vienta park. Mavic Zoom.
Nice. I have been focused on getting the fall leaves in Rooster Rock this year after getting some good aerial views of all the deciduous trees in this park. I have a newer session I shot at Rooster Rock a couple of weeks after the one at the top that was just about peak color for this year. I haven't processed those yet.

@AlanL - Well done! Fall colors are beautiful!
It seems that whole CRG is very photogenic regardless of the season!

Reactions: AlanL
Beautiful area and image Alan.
Thanks Jeffrey - it got even more colorful a week and a half later. According to old timers who have been in this area forever this was the most colorful fall since 1978.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman