DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Falls of Bruar, Perthshire, Highland Scotland

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
The second stop and video edit from our journey north for a weeks autumn holiday with friends in the Highlands, Autumn at the Falls of Bruar...

Stunning location, beautiful scenery and colours, and a bridge to fly under too...

Fantastic, Albion. You’re getting really good on those sticks! You’re certainly braver than me. ;)
Thanks Lister, getting plenty of practice, up to 67 miles flight distance in total now, not bad for 12 weeks! Have some more to process from lst weeks Scotland trip, but nothing quite so spectacular methinks....

Nice flying and stunning scenery! A wee bit of constructive criticism: I'm not a big fan of the sped-up shots showing the flowing water. It gives a "frantic" feel to an otherwise relaxing, smooth video.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Nice flying and stunning scenery! A wee bit of constructive criticism: I'm not a big fan of the sped-up shots showing the flowing water. It gives a "frantic" feel to an otherwise relaxing, smooth video.
Thanks Scro, I can understand that, and limited the sped up to a couple of bits - such as traversing under the bridges as I was taking care to be smooth and safe - and also the higher level to get to the higher bridge, but will take it on board...

Looking at the footage now I can see lots of other opportunities that I could have taken, if we have more time on the day...

Looking at the footage now I can see lots of other opportunities that I could have taken, if we have more time on the day...
I've said that to myself many times too😆. It's all about going flying/filming, and then looking back on it and learning :)

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Albion, get yourself off to Glencoe if you haven't been yet. You won't regret it!
Been with the camera many times, had planned to visit on the way back on Saturday, but we had to return late on Thursday night, so missed out on the Aurora and Glencoe thanks to our housesitter having an issue... Gutted does not describe how I feel, was totally looking forwards to crowning the trip with a flight or three in Glencoe...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman