DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Perthshire

Beautifully exposed image. Better to be too early that too late. Too late you have to wait another year. Too early and you can always go back in a week or two, not having to wait for another 12 months.

Reactions: scro
Beautifully exposed image. Better to be too early that too late. Too late you have to wait another year. Too early and you can always go back in a week or two, not having to wait for another 12 months.
Thanks! I used to be a sceptic of RAW capability on small sensor devices as earlier generation sensors didn't really have the dynamic range to justify the extra effort. I'm now fully bought in to it as it really allows you to access the full and impressive dynamic range the mini3's sensor has to offer.

Unfortunately for me I won't have the opportunity to go back to this region to catch the autumn colours at their peak. However, I did enjoy my time there, and get some good drone shots, so am quite content with that

Last edited:
Reactions: lensimages
Here's a short clip of the view in the opposite direction, including well-timed pass by of a train :)

Reactions: mtbmatty and 280
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky