DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fatshark v3 use.

projockey

Reactions
The great white North, East of North Bay, ON.
Hi guys, (and the odd female I will call "guy" from here on in, no offence meant.)

I have just received my second F Shark set of goggles, the first on was bought some 5 years ago if my feeble mind serves me right.
This set is the Dominator V3 series with race channel and extra receiver plus batt box.

My question is going to be on how to hook up with my second MP (the first MP was lost in the US mail system.)

If I remember correctly, the old FS hooked up to my micro cam quad through the controller and worked pretty good other than diopter problems and lousy reproduction in the cam system.
Never used it again after that.

So now that I have the upgraded version of the FS ('cause I really would like to still complete that experience), and the MP, I can maybe do that.

First problem is that my old well used braincell has many cycles on it and only works with full flaps and gear down.
I need input as to what or how it works when and why.
I am assuming (not having done anything yet to play with it) that it can receive the streaming straight from the MP.
Failing that capability, then a hookup to the remote via hard wire either to the side slot (usb mini (Android) or the center usb slot.

If some one could explain the procedures I would not have to go through the mental gymnastics to make all the mistakes FIRST and maybe can get to enjoy the fpv as It should be enjoyed.

I do remember being real excited when I flew the micro around the house with the FS goggles but had that diopter problem and limited vision, so that idea got lost sort if and I stopped using it.

Hoping for some answers before I go and buy more stuff,
Thx, PJ.

I am sorry to say there is no way to use Fatsharks with a Mavic. FatShark uses 5.8ghz and Mavic uses Ocusync and they are not compatible. If your FS have HDMI in (not sure) you could use a tablet that has also has HDMI out like Nvidia Shield.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna