DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC ID application Mavic s

I think saw info previously stating that the new Mavic 2 Will have transmission ID to locate the pilot in case he or she do something stupid with the aircraft. Nothing wrong with it. The idiots always will do something to make these companies make their products be more responsible and able to detect these idiots that want to make illegal flying.

They already have Id transmission if the airport uses DJI’s box. Only a handful of airports in the USA have them as of now. This is the fcc app dji has to submit for every controller they want to bring into the USA. Easy way to know for sure what they are releasing next and the latest they will release it.

I think saw info previously stating that the new Mavic 2 Will have transmission ID to locate the pilot in case he or she do something stupid with the aircraft. Nothing wrong with it. The idiots always will do something to make these companies make their products be more responsible and able to detect these idiots that want to make illegal flying.

They already have ID trasmission. You can even customise the name and contact details in Go4. Have been for a while.

This is the FCC ID aka device certification number for trasmitting RF, nothing to do with flight/owner identification.

The DJI drones *already* broadcast location, altitude, speed, home point location and serial number. Thats how Aeroscope works.

But yes this is just the FCC for the RF parts. Required by anything with a transmitter. It needs that as it can't legally be sold without it.

Wow. This guy flown all the way in from hawaii. Nice range mod. I’ll bet it isn’t VLOS45E4386A-36C2-4659-9071-1F65AF8A8FF7.pngBA3807E6-4AC9-4266-BD98-5685E3696405.png

The DJI drones *already* broadcast location, altitude, speed, home point location and serial number. Thats how Aeroscope works.

But yes this is just the FCC for the RF parts. Required by anything with a transmitter. It needs that as it can't legally be sold without it.

Quite a few things that plug into a wall outlet with NO transmitter need FCC approval If it is capable of any RF emissions. I think I have seen it on a toaster before.

Quite a few things that plug into a wall outlet with NO transmitter need FCC approval If it is capable of any RF emissions. I think I have seen it on a toaster before.

Because they still emit RF either deliberately or as a side effect.
Lots of things have local oscillators and so on in.

FCC certification is a way of making sure the device is adequately managed and screened to prevent it causing interference.

Because they still emit RF either deliberately or as a side effect.
Lots of things have local oscillators and so on in.

FCC certification is a way of making sure the device is adequately managed and screened to prevent it causing interference.
I believe I said that. Maybe a little less verbose. :D

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada