DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC Mavic 2 AND IPHONE

Suren

Reactions
Hey Guys, Has anyone recently side loaded the modded Go4 app via Xcode with the latest Xcode and iPhone 11. I tried this and it installs the app but the app fails to open, I went into settings and trusted the app but when you try to open it, it closes like as if the certificate has expired. I do not want to register for an apple developer account has I only need it for Go4 and would be a waste of $99. Cydia also does not work anymore and I have tried an alternate to Cydia call AltDeploy it also fails. Any help would be appreciated.

@qbap I signed it with developer certificate and everything works perfectly, iOS 13.3.1
also tried with self-signed 7 days certificate and it crashes due to error in code signature of AWS3 framework,
so you have to buy certificate for your device or be an apple developer and sign with you developer certificate and provisioning profile

Reactions: qbap
@qbap I signed it with developer certificate and everything works perfectly, iOS 13.3.1
also tried with self-signed 7 days certificate and it crashes due to error in code signature of AWS3 framework,
so you have to buy certificate for your device or be an apple developer and sign with you developer certificate and provisioning profile
I ended up buying a developer account as well and got no issues since

Thank you for replay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard