DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

The 50 Dollar is the price for the tweaked app. In the screenshot you can see where to send the email with your activation code.
It has nothing to do with superimpactor, apple dev account or anything else.

If the 7 days signing duration for the app is over, it will not start anymore - instead, it will look like it crashes right after opening it.

I live in Norway, and on my Mavic 2 Zoom Box it says up to 8km range, so that is just bullcrap as long as im on CE?

One guy in this thread got only 1km on he's Mavic 2 in CE, while this youtube video show 9km on CE. There are also people wh ohave got 5km, 7km etc..

Last edited:
Hopefully nolimitdronez.com will have support for the Mavic 2 soon, it says they are working on it.

Gonna switch my Spark over to FCC also.

Hi all, are these tweaks working with .100 and .200 firmware? Specifically FCC tweak?

The 50 Dollar is the price for the tweaked app. In the screenshot you can see where to send the email with your activation code.
It has nothing to do with superimpactor, apple dev account or anything else.

If the 7 days signing duration for the app is over, it will not start anymore - instead, it will look like it crashes right after opening it.

I found same FCC tweak for 6$ V. Go4 all vers. include 4.3.9 here:
MY IOS/APPLE "TWEAK/MOD" DJI GO 4 DOWNLOAD PAGE

Its for 7 days then need just to reinstall.

I keep getting file: zip.cpp; line: 597; what error with v4.3.9 and impactor v0.9.51

I keep getting file: zip.cpp; line: 597; what error with v4.3.9 and impactor v0.9.51

Try changing the extension of the .ipa file to .zip and see if you can successfully unzip the file. If you use WinRAR you can also do a consistency check on the file to make sure its ok.

If the file looks ok then try downgrading Impactor to .50

Try changing the extension of the .ipa file to .zip and see if you can successfully unzip the file. If you use WinRAR you can also do a consistency check on the file to make sure its ok.

If the file looks ok then try downgrading Impactor to .50

changed file to .zip but no go keep getting
file: zip.cpp; line: 597; what:
cannot unzip `/Users/Desktop/mavic/Tweak DJI GO 4 (v4.3.9).ipa`
Not a zip archive

thanks dangerm0us yes but I will have to pay for it again because it sends you to your PayPal account .thanks for any help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet