Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

I have a few questions about Frida:
After start up the App:
- Enable FCC Yes/No
is clear so far

- Enable BOOST?
Why Yes can be dangerous? When I can activate it and when better not? Is the range with Boost much better?

- Enable 32CH
This is good for what?

Change Frequency, No, Force 2.3G (single channel), Force 2.5G (LTE, single channel)
What means all this, in what circumstances i have to choose whitch one?

Many thanks
Chris

I have a few questions about Frida:
After start up the App:
- Enable FCC Yes/No
is clear so far

- Enable BOOST?
Why Yes can be dangerous? When I can activate it and when better not? Is the range with Boost much better?

- Enable 32CH
This is good for what?

Change Frequency, No, Force 2.3G (single channel), Force 2.5G (LTE, single channel)
What means all this, in what circumstances i have to choose whitch one?

Many thanks
Chris

1) Boost can cause overheat logic board
2) 32ch enables additional channels for stable connection
3) If you choose frequency 2.3/2.5 it will work only in single channel mode. Use it with caution, because drone can not switch back to multichannel 2.4 without reset SDR.

Best settings is bold (FCC: Yes, Boost: No, Frequency: Auto)

3) If you choose frequency 2.3/2.5 it will work only in single channel mode. Use it with caution, because drone can not switch back to multichannel 2.4 without reset SDR.

Hi :)
Boost can

hi :)
Boost can cause overheat of which logic board ?? rc or drone ??

FCC Mode patch is only for users / countries where CR Mode And
Is unfortunately still limited to only 7 days of signing in general

Extending to a meaningful time frame means
- “purchasing an account for your device. Which is 50$/ year to a Russian and limited trustable group.

- requiring an own paid apple developers account and action from a programmers site

Reactions: Meissi
Hello everyone i have been reading through this thread and am really wanting to be able to enable this mode on my mavic 1 and 2 . The trouble is I'm really not savy with computers and it all looks a nightmare to me. I thought I'd done well when I managed to install the assistant 2 app on my pc to upgrade the dji goggles for use with the mavic 2 . So can I do all this from my ipad mini or are you saying I'll have to link it with pc and things. I'm sure it's quite straightforward to most but not for me unfortunately. Is there any way of paying to have it done. Thank you.

That’s depending on your device !

iOS / Apple
- feasible for MP1 and MP2 but somehow complicated and needs to frickle around with 7days signing only using eg the Frida tweaked app. Or even more effort for a 1 year signing

Android
- feasible for MP 1. search for non limit dronez. This is a paid service ! User input is made as easy as can be .... but
- MP2: i‘m not sure

OK Martin. Thanks for your reply. I'll check that out. As you say it's all quite complex especially if your not that clued up with computers. I may show the info on this forum about it to someone I know who may be able to work it out for me. Ce mode sucks. I did 1850m at 120m high with new mavic pro 2 and was down to 3 bars on controler and hd. If you were down to 1 bar would the video still be flyable. Thanks

Hi all,
I tried re-impact the app with new apple id with ipa 4.3.9 by superimpactor and load latest tweak by itunes in app but it shows this message to me. What can I do now? Thanks.

Attachments

• 48415066_264762877525991_8806158080497680384_n.jpg
    48415066_264762877525991_8806158080497680384_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 108
Guess you have to pay the 50 bucks now...
Can I use it with different apple id or there is a way use it for free? Payments can be done with paypal I think but unfortunately we can't use paypal in our country.

50 bucks to who?? You either have a valid apple dev account which is 100 per year and self sign, or you let superimpactor use a temp key that lasts 7 days.

50 bucks to who?? You either have a valid apple dev account which is 100 per year and self sign, or you let superimpactor use a temp key that lasts 7 days.
Thank you for answer but I've tried impact 4.3.9 ipa by superimpactor with new apple id to my device, result is same. I also load tweak 0.23 files into modded app. What am I missing? Or where can I find the current version of IPA and Tweak? Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird