DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

Guys, he selling my FREE tweak from my GitHub repo. All IPAs made with my ipa_patch.sh script.

This version is very unstable. You can not pay to bad guy - you can make that IPA yourself for free.

Guys, he selling my FREE tweak from my GitHub repo. All IPAs made with my ipa_patch.sh script.

This version is very unstable. You can not pay to bad guy - you can make that IPA yourself for free.

Not easy when you removed your repo from Github at about the same time his site came to be. For a moment I thought it was the same person, so you have a new source for the script?

0.23 latest free
0.31 latest paid

Main difference:
1) Stable enabling FCC and 5.8
2) Support P4P (and other probably unsupported before)
3) Removed annoying quiz

And many other things now is under research.

Please dont send money to bad guys who selling free tweak. If someone wants i can share repo backup files. Write to [email protected].

Reactions: cadbob
0.23 latest free
0.31 latest paid

Main difference:
1) Stable enabling FCC and 5.8
2) Support P4P (and other probably unsupported before)
3) Removed annoying quiz

And many other things now is under research.

Please dont send money to bad guys who selling free tweak. If someone wants i can share repo backup files. Write to [email protected].

Hi Daniil,

Wow, thanks for clarifying that.

I am particularly interested in "Stable enabling FCC and 5.8"

Can you please let us know what makes it stable? What were the problems with the other versions?

Thanks!

Reactions: Pityu001
This version works 100%, just tested with m2z Thx

Did you sign it to keep it longer than 7 days? Cause frida will ask for a registration code once 7days are over, but I think if you keep reinstalling it the counter will be reset? Not sure.
If it wont ask it would mean that it would be a modified version of the modified version :D

I tried that version and the tweaks menu would not open at all so I went back to 4.3.4
its ok pross the 4.3.9 just takes a bit longer for the tweak menu to pop up it takes about 10 seconds to pop up

Last edited:
Did you sign it to keep it longer than 7 days? Cause frida will ask for a registration code once 7days are over, but I think if you keep reinstalling it the counter will be reset? Not sure.
If it wont ask it would mean that it would be a modified version of the modified version :D
It’s nothing to do with the app it’s how Apple handles signing if the apps for people without a developer account ... I have a dev account so when I install with impactor it uses my keys and lasts a full year

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_