DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

Hello Chris

You have to de-install the original :
DJI Go 4 App First.
But, just to warn you. On my device this run only for one week. Resigning did not work. The same for the Ignition App itself.

Each week re-installing is no option for me.

I went with the paid tweak /signing service

Thanks for answer! ?
But it´s still the same problem (Cańt install, try it again later):

I can and will not check by myself as i don’t require .... but maybe Apple changed something.
Of course they do not like software like Ignition that bypasses/hacks heir own App signing routines. So they Act against sometimes.

Did you try installing any other app from the ignition AppStore? Did this work ?

I installed my IPA with iMazing (iFunbox did also work). As it is signed for 1year I don’t have to change anything

Someone has been ratting out all the signing services to Apple and their certificates are being revoked.

No need to downgrade DJI Go4 app. I'm using 4.3.16 (android) and it works like a charm. Just install Fake GPS and OsmAnd (when using Smart Controller Fake GPS does not show a map. Just hit 'go to' (Fake GPS) in the dropdown menu and fill in the coordinates (found in OsmAnd) of a place somewhere in the US. Than hit record (play)). Locate in Fake GPS a place somewhere in the US, hit record (play) and open DJI Go4 (Camera view). Check if the map shows the place in the US and check if the 1 km grey line (HD pictogram) is just below -90 mark. That's the CE mode. Cover the GPS of the drone with your hand and turn on the Mavic 2. DJI Go4 will start again after connecting with the drone. Check if the 1 km grey line is just above the -90 mark. That's the FCC mode. Let go your hand off the drone and immediately arm the drone using the sticks (push both to the inner lower corner). Wait for satellite connection and record home point. Check again if the 1 km grey line is above the -90 mark and check your home point in the map. Than fly. That's all there is to it!

Be aware when activating return to home, to choose (you get a popupscreen) the right home point. Otherwise your drone will fly to the US ;)

Happy flying!

Reactions: blount
Cover the GPS of the drone with your hand and turn on the Mavic 2

does this have to be done each time you fly or is it a one time only thing to do

Unfortunately you have to do this each time flying. That's the price you have to pay for living in the CE zone. For a quick shot (within 4km one way border) I don't need the extended range so I just start and go. For long distance flying (around 8 km one way or 16 km return) I prepare a flight more carefully anyway (no authorities or planes/helicopter around etc.). In that case, 20 second more or less following the procedure doesn't matter.

Got fcc working, thanks Mavic Maniacs, only thing I had to do extra was to take that online test thing that popped up on the controller.

Last edited:
Did anyone try the new NLD M2 FCC mode hack yet? All forums are surprisingly quiet about it...

Last edited:
Did anyone try the new NLD M2 FCC mode hack yet? All forums are surprisingly quiet about it...
yes it does work but you need to downgrade firmware to the one before precision landing

New installation method released - Ignition Application

They added application into catalog and anyone can install it via safari

i installed that version from Ignition but Why doesnt the app ask to enable or Force FCC Mode ? It only asks to enable Boost mode and the frequency boost options ?? Or is FCC enabled already with out asking ???

Not any more

i saw it also,there is an new version out since yesterday that supports up to firmware .400 any one tried it yet? Its also a bit cheaper then the moded version from here. (44.99)

you tried it already ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada