DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

im interested in the NLD software. But im curious if this also removes no flgiht restrictions on the map or the warnings? I would like to see the no flight zones on the map, but simply not be limited to them. I am a responsible flyer, i dont need dji to limit me.

im interested in the NLD software. But im curious if this also removes no flgiht restrictions on the map or the warnings? I would like to see the no flight zones on the map, but simply not be limited to them. I am a responsible flyer, i dont need dji to limit me.
yes NLD NFZ Removel but you will need to downgrade firmware to V01.0.0100 so you will lose PL and Waypoints is it worth it good luck

waypoints would be nice to have, i think i rather choose for waypoints. the FCC enabler and booster are also nice to have.

I am using the latest ofical go 4 android app and no issue with the NLD fcc mod so far, had my first 3 flight yesterday, and the connection was so much better en stabile compared to my flights in CE. I flew to a point were I always lost signal and was always down to one bar signal in CE, and on fcc mode I only lost one bar signal (almost full strenght) at that same point. So far it seems like money well spent for me :) Ps : using 400 firmware with waypionts.
Thanks for the quick reply, yeah I understood that, but more like if the go4 app had some counter measure to override fcc/ce mode based on actual location?
Cause NLD FAQ says you need go4 app below specific version.

But if it works with latest app version I’ll buy it too :)

Last edited:
The comments are there, you need to scroll a little downwards.
No problems on my zoom and its been mid 90's f here.....have about 40 flights with boost ;)

My first post:
No solutions to avoid "Forced update" on DJI GO for MP2 PRO, android? And of course FCC..seems here use IOS and not Android....

On my old P3A, it works still like a charm....

Last edited:
Can anyone simplify how to increase drone range? I have read page after page and am lost?

ok. it works relienatly with iOS devices and DJI Go4 , but it is a bit complicated

- so far no chance to do it just by a simple patch to your drones software
- it requires a tweaked version of the Go4-App app.
it is not for free AND it is also some kind of work for you. It is NOT for beginners. This is due to that Apple makes quite compilicated to install Applications outside the Apple AppStore to run on Apple iOS devices
-> contact this guy for more infromation: [email protected]

Yes FCC is actuated reliantly using the tweaked DJI GO4 Version together with a subscription for the App. It works in M2 and other drones with the Go4 App.
Tweak is activated after a check of your subscription and must be done with internet connection. It then will remain tweaked for one more day (older tweak) or 2 weeks (newest tweak) also w/o internet connection ....in the field

As I wrote before it also requires some work from your side as Apple makes it quite complicated to install/sign apps from outside the AppStore.

A tweaked version of DJI Fly is in work also. The author posted a video showing that the FCC tweak is working with this app also. This one is not yet ready for release and so I couldn’t yet check if it actuates FCC on my mini.

Can anyone simplify how to increase drone range? I have read page after page and am lost?
Hi. Everything is very simple; you can buy an activation key in NLD on their website and enable FCC plus Signal Boost (signal boost will add about 20% of the signal). But there is one point with the remote control, they are of two modifications, and there is a modification that does not lends itself to the inclusion of FCC mode. Accordingly, before trying to set the FCC mode, you need to know the modification of your remote control so as not to lose your money and time.

What The.NLD FCC mod Works on old Firmware but at the moment you can update firmware and it will still be there don't no if future updates will destroy it hope not ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998