DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

Hello everyone. I am French, excuse me for my bad English. I really need help. I just bought the mavic 2 zoom and the distance is really bad. 900 meters only. Help me, how to switch to Fcc mode. I tried with my fake GPS but it does not work. I sold my Anafi to buy the mavic 2 and with my Anafi and the fake GPS mode Fcc worked very well. Please help, it will make me sad to send the Drone back to the store.
You can open fcc mode by now.

Hi there, i was trying to install Frida using Cydia or SuperImpactor.Booth didnt work.Trying to install on a XS Max Running Latest 13.3IOS.
At this moment iOS 13.3 isnt Supportet?
Any Other Way to get the App Importet and Patched?

Hi there, i was trying to install Frida using Cydia or SuperImpactor.Booth didnt work.Trying to install on a XS Max Running Latest 13.3IOS.
At this moment iOS 13.3 isnt Supportet?
Any Other Way to get the App Importet and Patched?
Hi,you should remember,if you here remote control 1B,it won't work,it's should be 1A.
Have you try NLD mode?

Is there working way at the moment to install/sideload DJ go Frida version on non jailbroken iPhone?

Yes but you will need an Apple developer account for the purpose. The fee is US$99 per year. If you have one, you can install the .ipa file of the iOS mod app from here : Mod+NFZ DJI GO 4 4.3.24.ipa

The mod app is based on DJI GO 4 version 4.3.24 . It works on the latest Mavic 2 firmware ( 510 ).

If you don't have an Apple developer account, you may contact this fellow on facebook messenger : Log into Facebook | Facebook . You need to give the UDID of your iphone to him, then he will send you a link for installing the iOS mod app for enabling FCC ( and boost ) plus removal of No Fly Zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Shamrok
Thank you for the answer!
What tool do I use to install it in case if I want to try it first, before buying dev account? I read somewhere in ghat case it will work only a week and I have to reinstall it every 7 days, but to try it out first it worth the hassle.
Yes but you will need an Apple developer account for the purpose. The fee is US$99 per year. If you have one, you can install the .ipa file of the iOS mod app from here : Mod+NFZ DJI GO 4 4.3.24.ipa

The mod app is based on DJI GO 4 version 4.3.24 . It works on the latest Mavic 2 firmware ( 510 ).

If you don't have an Apple developer account, you may contact this fellow on facebook messenger : Log into Facebook | Facebook . You need to give the UDID of your iphone to him, then he will send you a link for installing the iOS mod app for enabling FCC ( and boost ) plus removal of No Fly Zone.

Thank you for the answer!
What tool do I use to install it in case if I want to try it first, before buying dev account? I read somewhere in ghat case it will work only a week and I have to reinstall it every 7 days, but to try it out first it worth the hassle.

Some people has successfully installed the app by using the Cydia Impactor . The tool is designed to bypass the need for Apple developer account but Apple has done something to disable it . The guy mentioned in my post has an Apple developer account. He uses some other tools and told me that the app will work for 1 year .

Last edited:
I have successfully sideloaded using this method.

There seems to be people reporting problems with apps automatically closing on iOS 13 but I haven't had a problem.

Now revoked certificate so not working anymore, ah well.

Last edited:

Thank you for sharing the IPA! Any suggestions where new versions are released?

I can provide you with a bit more information about sideloading IPA files in 2020.

AppCake for iOS is the only free solution allowing you to sign IPA files without jailbreak on iOS. The only downside is that the app uses certificates that are often revoked by Apple. It means the app will not work.

On jailbroken devices, you can use Reprovision app, the IPA signing tool for iOS. Use it to sign IPA files directly on your device without a computer. Free Apple certificate allows us to sign up to 3 apps per device.

Cydia Impactor is an IPA signing tool for Desktop but it is broken with free certificate and you can't use this app to sideload IPA packages on your device. Only paid certificate works.

Alternatively, there are few tools allowing you to sign and sideload IPA files on your iDevice from Desktop. Depending on your system you can use AltDeploy on Mac or AltServerPatcher, 3uTools on Windows. All tools are based on AltStore that works on Windows and Mac.

I took this way to install the frida.ipa onto an iPhone 6s, iOS 13.3:

Jailbreak through Checkrain
App install through Cydia-->Appsync

Now the Frida version installs OK with this method. However I'm encountering problems att the stage when one's supposed to throw in the Tweak.js file through iTunes filesharing. The files within the patched GO app won't show up. Skärmavbild 2020-02-24 kl. 15.00.55.png

However, if I erase the Frida version and install the original from Appstore, the app contents show up fine (after I've launched the app once.)

Skärmavbild 2020-02-24 kl. 15.06.58.png
I experimentet with throwing in theTweak.js file and the FridaGadget.config into the empty field, but couldn't get any hint on wether the tweaks hade taken effect. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong? (FYI I've got virtually no software skills whatsoever, I've just been following online instructions.)

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2020-02-24 kl. 15.06.58.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-02-24 kl. 15.06.58.png
    248 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I took this way to install the frida.ipa onto an iPhone 6s, iOS 13.3:

Jailbreak through Checkrain
App install through Cydia-->Appsync

Now the Frida version installs OK with this method. However I'm encountering problems att the stage when one's supposed to throw in the Tweak.js file through iTunes filesharing. The files within the patched GO app won't show up. View attachment 94927

However, if I erase the Frida version and install the original from Appstore, the app contents show up fine (after I've launched the app once.)

View attachment 94929
I experimentet with throwing in theTweak.js file and the FridaGadget.config into the empty field, but couldn't get any hint on wether the tweaks hade taken effect. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong? (FYI I've got virtually no software skills whatsoever, I've just been following online instructions.)

This is not a problem that no files are displayed. Frida uses older version of DJI GO 4 app. Simply move the tweak file and it should work.

Have a look to post #443 within this thread.

Tweaked versions of ALL types of and latest DJI iOS flying apps available(Go4, Go, DJI fly). Paid Tweak using Google Auth. If you are looking for a reliable working FCC‘ed App at the Moment this is the way to go.

The older Frida version has some glitches according to my own experience

Have a look to post #443 within this thread.

Tweaked versions of ALL types of and latest DJI iOS flying apps available(Go4, Go, DJI fly). Paid Tweak using Google Auth. If you are looking for a reliable working FCC‘ed App at the Moment this is the way to go.

The older Frida version has some glitches according to my own experience
Thanks, I'll have that as a fallback plan should I not succeed with Frida. What's the subscription cost?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada