DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

disable 2 factor authentication. It solved my problem with sign issue

you cant use generated password if you disable 2 Factor . thanks anyway

finally got managed by doing same proceeder on other PC. :)

And a After a short flight i can only say.. wow it's Awesome !!
one small reminder, Don't forget to thank the guy ddzobov that delivered us this charm..

Paypal: ddzobov@gmail.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Andromeda
just done it on my iPAD (wouldnt work on my iphone xs max) and it worked when airplane mode enabled it does not work with it disabled.

its works fine when i work by this steps:

1.Turn on the drone first
2. Turn on remote
3. Open patched Dji app and set the parameters you wish to activate.

* turn off wifi if you nearby a wifi network
* if still not work, some times its helps just to minimize the app to background for 2 sec and bring it back again.

Reactions: Andromeda
BTW... after the week limitation and expiring certificate, is there a way to renew it without reinstalling the app in Superimpactor... am I missing something?

Reactions: RedIce
Hi, try to hold your iPhone active during the installation process and iTunes must be started and connected to the iPhone.
M.

Hey Guys,

thanks so much for the help and patience :)
it works like a charm! i am currently on an iphone 7 plus with 11.3 -- jailbroken. the jailbreak didnt help me in any way.

what i can tell you is:
1. deactivate that stupid 2 factor authentification **** from apple
2. download all the tools and files:
- superimpactor
- the modded iphone/ipad app called --->> DJI GO 4 4.3.3-frida.ipa <---- that is the modded version
- download the dji-ios-frida-tweak-master.zip file ---- this should include the important file " Tweak.js "
3. use superimpactor to install the the DJI GO 4 4.3.3-frida.ipa

IMPORTANT: it will ask your for a new app name (optional) =>>> put any name inside if you want the normal DJI app to be working as well!!!!

in total 9 steps - this takes a while.

4. start the DJI GO 4 4.3.3-frida.ipa app on your iphone or ipad and click everything through (email and password etc.) it might ask you about the fcc mode , boost and channel 32- if not dont worry. just click through the assistant. once you re done close the app again. and go to your computer
5. start itunes and connect your iphone/ipad to your computer
6. copy the tweak.js and the other files from " dji-ios-frida-tweak-master.zip " (use winrar or winzip to extract) to you DJI GO 4 4.3.3-frida app !!!
7. synchronize your computer with the iphone/ipad so the files are copied!!!!
8. go into flight mode!!!! only then start the DJI GO 4 4.3.3-frida app on your phone and you re done!!! enjoy!!

here is the proof that it worked for me!!! 20181009_040936000_iOS proof of FCC Mode.png

ok guys! i ve tested it today for more than 3 hours with break in between (batteries needed to be charged). I am defintely in FCC mode mode. i started from my balcony - hahaha i knoooooooow and set straight for the windmills on the other hill... i flew across our town and took a couple of good shots. tomorrow i am going to test 2018-10-09_17-47-23.JPGit again - i really want to find out what the max range on that thing is in my area.

take a look at the attached pictures to see that i am not lying...2018-10-09_17-43-39.PNG2018-10-09_17-52-15.JPG2018-10-09_17-46-35.PNG

ok guys! i ve tested it today for more than 3 hours with break in between (batteries needed to be charged). I am defintely in FCC mode mode. i started from my balcony - hahaha i knoooooooow and set straight for the windmills on the other hill... i flew across our town and took a couple of good shots. tomorrow i am going to test View attachment 49517it again - i really want to find out what the max range on that thing is in my area.

take a look at the attached pictures to see that i am not lying...View attachment 49513View attachment 49516View attachment 49514
It does not mean anything, my friend. I'm in CE mode and I go 2 times far away than you. According to the NDL grpup for the moment ke mode Fcc is impossible because at the moment you take off, the drone switches to CE mode. now look at the picture me in CE mode how far I was and I still captured thoroughly, I had to go because of the battery

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20181006-100829.jpg
    VideoCapture_20181006-100829.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 75
  • VideoCapture_20181003-093249.jpg
    VideoCapture_20181003-093249.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 73
It does not mean anything, my friend. I'm in CE mode and I go 2 times far away than you. According to the NDL grpup for the moment ke mode Fcc is impossible because at the moment you take off, the drone switches to CE mode. now look at the picture me in CE mode how far I was and I still captured thoroughly, I had to go because of the battery

It does not switch back to CE. This trick saved me $34.99 for a NLD-activation key...

Reactions: therealalex21
----------------

hey,

the thing is - i dont think it switches back to CE mode - i tested it -> the range ended after around 1km with the original dji app.
once i installed the modded dji frida app i got the crazy result. and even being away and in the air - i checked serveral times -> the decibel number stay between -80 until <90 for 1km and 4km stays between -90 and -100....

i really dont what else to say - of course i dont have no other proof than my pictures and my experience that the drone was hardly flying more than 1km away.

but the only that matters for all of us:

we can use the app and get our range extended!!!!

----------------

hey,

the thing is - i dont think it switches back to CE mode - i tested it -> the range ended after around 1km with the original dji app.
once i installed the modded dji frida app i got the crazy result. and even being away and in the air - i checked serveral times -> the decibel number stay between -80 until <90 for 1km and 4km stays between -90 and -100....

i really dont what else to say - of course i dont have no other proof than my pictures and my experience that the drone was hardly flying more than 1km away.

but the only that matters for all of us:

we can use the app and get our range extended!!!!
Indeed, you are right. If you did the distance test before and after and you go further now, then you are in fcc mode. For me I can not because I'm on Android, but I arrive without even almost 6 km in CE mode. I would still like to succeed one day to be in Fcc to stabilize the connection. Congratulations to you for the Fcc mode, you will have fun now.

Reactions: therealalex21
Indeed, you are right. If you did the distance test before and after and you go further now, then you are in fcc mode. For me I can not because I'm on Android, but I arrive without even almost 6 km in CE mode. I would still like to succeed one day to be in Fcc to stabilize the connection. Congratulations to you for the Fcc mode, you will have fun now.

if i would have gotten around 6km - i wouldnt have bothered to go through that process with FCC , Frida , tweak.js etc.

take care and fly safe!

if i would have gotten around 6km - i wouldnt have bothered to go through that process with FCC , Frida , tweak.js etc.

take care and fly safe!
Precisely It's for insecurity that I would like to succeed the Fcc mode, because depending on where I'm going to fly my Drone, sometimes I lose the connection quickly. It really depends on where I am, and I think with the FCC mode , the connection will be more stable even in difficult places

Reactions: Tabc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman