DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FCC mode on Mavic 2 Pro possible?

Azuréen

Reactions
Hello;

Maybe I am missing it as there a rte a lot of new things vs my Spark. However, I have been Abel to set my Spark on FCC. On the Spark I can see only 11 channels etc. Plus it always warns about "changing regions" on the startup. But, when I set up the Mavic 2 using a phone set to USA there does not seem to be any warnings or way to know the changes I have taken effect.

Anyone been fooling with this yet?

it looks as it doesnt work so far... i hope s.o. is finding out how to switch it ...

I despise the CE limitation too (realistically 1 mile in suburbia type areas with trees and hills and a 90-meter height limitation). I just assumed the M2 would be like the Mavic Air but obviously, the M2 does not use wifi. You could certainly fake the location with special software but to fool Ooccusync probably requires you to fake the live map on your device...what is the result of flying in country X while pretending to fly in the U.S.? A big RTH risk indeed. I wish they just left us the choice. They could say the default is CE based on your countries regulations but the application could your finger the option to select FCC with a warning message. More choices are good when armed with knowledge/truth.

I have mavic 2 zoom and air. With CE mode, range is ridiculously short.

Yesterday I tried to comparing with MA FCC, the MA easily reach 2km, while MZ only reach 1km..

Go 4.3.0 Frida already released FCC hack for IOS. Not tried it yet due I don't have ipad or iphone..

Key features:
  1. Enables FCC on all devices (Force FCC / Country Code US)
  2. Enables 5.8 on supported devices (Country Code US)
  3. Enables 32ch mode
  4. Enables BOOST
  5. Disables Firmware checking
  6. Forces frequency to 2.3G or 2.5G

This forum allows to post link on mods? If yes I can post it for you. If you careful search google, it would appear too

Hello everyone. I am French, excuse me for my bad English. I really need help. I just bought the mavic 2 zoom and the distance is really bad. 900 meters only. Help me, how to switch to Fcc mode. I tried with my fake GPS but it does not work. I sold my Anafi to buy the mavic 2 and with my Anafi and the fake GPS mode Fcc worked very well. Please help, it will make me sad to send the Drone back to the store.

Reactions: Hauptmann
For android still can not at the moment.

But for IOS already released patch for FCC and boost mode. please search frida ios

I dont think i am able to use this frida thing. I dont understand at all how to implement and what its doing....

Mavic 2 is a great drone, but the CE limitation is also a security risk. Today about 50 meters away there were electric lines in the air and for about a minute I could not see the video signal on the smartphone. More power than the signal would have changed things. Fortunately the mavic2 was a short distance away and I managed to land. For me, Fcc mode is very important for security.

Reactions: Hauptmann and pa2x
Huge success with Frida hack. I was able to install on old iphone 6+
FCC turned on. And I can get 4.3km distance instead of 1.8km with CE on same location. Signal still strong about 3 bar.

I dont know forum rules here can post hacked app or not..

"ddzobov frida" here the search key for google
thank you to you I found thanks to your last message. After I use the translator google because I do not speak English and unfortunately in the tutorial I did not understand anything. If you want to do a tutorial at that moment I will send you my email. thank you for everything

I think someone has found how to do it. But I do not understand anything, when I click on the file, it opens a folder and nothing happens. I have my links below. Can you help me?
FCC ID application Mavic s
As far I know, it is only FCC ID.

You can changed to FCC by DJI go Mod only. For now only Iphone can works with FCC hack.

1. Download IPA file. i had success with 4.3.0 instead 4.3.1
2. Install superimpactor, enter your appleID
3. Install the IPA
4. Copy tweak.js from ddzobov to ipa using itunes
5. Set the FCC mode on iphone/ipad
6. Done

As far I know, it is only FCC ID.

You can changed to FCC by DJI go Mod only. For now only Iphone can works with FCC hack.

1. Download IPA file. i had success with 4.3.0 instead 4.3.1
2. Install superimpactor, enter your appleID
3. Install the IPA
4. Copy tweak.js from ddzobov to ipa using itunes
5. Set the FCC mode on iphone/ipad
6. Done
my son has an IPhone but I do not understand the procedure. suoerimpactor I must first download it on my pc is that? Or do I have to download it from the iPhone?

Superimpactor you should install from PC or laptop with Windows. The computer also need itunes installed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000