This is the link for all the necessary instructions:
howto:apple_ios_patched_dji_go4 [dji.retroroms.info]
When you download the patched application, choose: DJI GO 4 4.2.22-frida.ipa

... I choose the very last version
DJI GO 4 4.3.3-frida.ipa
... and worked very well too!

Reactions: therealalex21
Reactions: therealalex21
Stupid question maybe but once installed and booted up with the MP2 can I then go back and use my CrystalSky or is it then back to square one?

Hi
im getting an error message "cannot log in to itune.." when im entering my appleID to superimapctor.
Any Idea ?

my itunes is v.12.9.0.167

Do you have generated an apple-id password?

After issues with Superimpactor i could install the .ipa and it' s working very fine with all my Drones , but does anyone knows how the 1.5w boost os working or what i have to do to use it?
Hi
im getting an error message "cannot log in to itune.." when im entering my appleID to superimapctor.
Any Idea ?

my itunes is v.12.9.0.167

I created a free Apple developer account, with Superimpactor I installed on my iPhone X the last frida hacked version of DJI GO 4 (4.3.2) and I copied the last version of tweak.js in his directory. Everything went well and the app apparently works. The problem is that... there is no difference when I force FCC mode. In FCC mode the 4km signal threshold should be between -90 and -100 dBm. On the contrary it remain between -100 and -110 dBm as in CE mode. Is it a problem of the last frida version of DJI GO 4? or the tweaked app doesn't work with MAVIC 2? or have I done something wrong?
I have the same result as you

just now tested with my Ipad Pro 10" and Mavic 2 Zoom... works like a charm in Italy (S. Benedetto Tr.), with a lot wifi interference... now I have the radio power I need and can say waaoooo... can "push the stick" up to near 2km around, where I remember with the fcc Mavic Pro (1) was impossible to go... I'm impressed!
I think too that at Dji they should let the users decide whether or not activate the fcc booster... we pay a lot for this Mavic and why should we have such heavy limitations?
Could you show the transmission chart for 1km and 4km to see how fcc is successful?
Mine is like this

Attachments

• 20181002_180758.jpg
    20181002_180758.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • 20181002_180758.jpg
    20181002_180758.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
Could you show the transmission chart for 1km and 4km to see how fcc is successful?
Mine is like this

As far as i have learned here for now your graph shows that your AC is in EC mode.

Do you have generated an apple-id password?

After issues with Superimpactor i could install the .ipa and it' s working very fine with all my Drones , but does anyone knows how the 1.5w boost os working or what i have to do to use it?
maybe im missing some thing here?
im using my own apple id that is also registered on a apple free developer program. but getting this error message "cannot login itune..."
my iPhone x is connected to iTunes (ios 12) as trusted device.

YouTube
How to generate app specific password apple
maybe im missing some thing here?
im using my own apple id that is also registered on a apple free developer program. but getting this error message "cannot login itune..."
my iPhone x is connected to iTunes (ios 12) as trusted device.

ok, getting some progress here, but now, once starting the ipa installation the process abort on stage 7/9 error : install error ( sign failed )

i did all the mention on the guide, removed entry etc.. tried both ipa 4.3.2 and 4.3.3

plz help

ok, getting some progress here, but now, once starting the ipa installation the process abort on stage 7/9 error : install error ( sign failed )

i did all the mention on the guide, removed entry etc.. tried both ipa 4.3.2 and 4.3.3

plz help
I brought it to an Ipad mini with ios 11.4.1
Superimpactor was started and i only went to Device
And than : install from ipa
took the latest frida version
Apple Id : e-mail adress
Password: generated apple id

First try with fault
second try stucks for a while but ended succesfull

Kind regards

Stupid question maybe but once installed and booted up with the MP2 can I then go back and use my CrystalSky or is it then back to square one?

i go back to the official app on ios and the fcc is still working, i guess you can check the transmission chart once you are connected with crystalsky and make sure the 1km line is above -90

Can't istall the patched ipa no matter what.
i tried every thing. tried to install on my iPad ios 11, on my iphone X, Tried downgrade iTunes to 12.7.3.
I Used generated password, i revoked certs, deleted entries. allways get same fail error on stage 7/9 install error - Sign failed .

damm.. :(

123321.PNG

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt