DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FEATURE COMING SOON?

donpato666

Reactions
I performed all the updates to my new Mavic 3, Aircraft firmware is now 01.00.0400, RC firmware is 01.00.0400 and App version 1.5.4.....but when I tap on the QuickShot icon I get the message FEATURE COMING SOON

I do have access to the MasterShots feature now but not to the one below it, the QuickShot feature is not available though.

I reinstalled the firmware, I downgraded the firmware and installed the update, but the problem persists, I keep geting the message FEATURE COMING SOON

I kindly ask for any help or ideas

Best Regards

As it states, coming soon. This is why so many are waiting for the official 2nd FW to be released this month and hopefully soon! ;)

Thanks, I must be honest and admit that I wanted to use the Point of Interest (Orbit) Mode and mistakenly tried to find that feature by tapping the Quickshot icon, (getting that Feature coming soon message)

Then my 70 year old brain learned in Youtube that the Point of Interest feature is activated by drawing a square around your point of interest and then you get the option to orbit, follow, etc.

And it is certainly working right now.

Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121