DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 February 2nd is a huge celebration in Brazil! Welcome to Bahia!

It is Punxsutawney. Interesting you describe it as stupid and meaningless, the day of Yemanjá is deeply significant and hence meaningful in Bahia - what a stark contrast!
Well it doesn't always work sometimes it says more winter and there's not and sometimes it says early spring and it isn't, I don't pay attention and I don't even know what the verdict is for this year.

Laws in my country "say", the pilot is not allowed to fly over people, the minimum distance (for 249g) is 2 times of the flight altitude, I can get a fine of 30,000 €, confiscation of a drone and also a ban on flying for life for this shot.

Reactions: @BelezaPuraFilms
Laws in my country "say", the pilot is not allowed to fly over people, the minimum distance (for 249g) is 2 times of the flight altitude, I can get a fine of 30,000 €, confiscation of a drone and also a ban on flying for life for this shot.
Alrighty then... Dang..

And WELCOME to the forum!! and Hi! I think you are the first person from Slovakia I have actually talked with. Nice to do so,.

That is crazy!

The fact that, whoever filmed this video basically broke every rule in the book is what made him say that.

PS: I didn’t make the rules btw.
How do you know that is what he was referring to? I have a feeling he might have been referring to the agglomeration. I understand your opinion with regards to rules, thank you for sharing it.

Since the title says 2nd Feb and I opened it on the 4th of Feb I had assumed that the video was taken in 2021 but the title in the video does state 2020 (BC Before Covid).
Thanks for clearing that up mate! Yes indeed, this year people stayed home and celebrated by themselves.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d