DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FedEx Delay DJI Mavic Mini to Alaska then back to Hong Kong

Wild Drone Pilot

Reactions
Sorry for a late input here
Old news I guess

I see many many birds are grounded in Alaska and other places for the same reason
And it looks like mine and others went to Hong Kong then back to Alaska

[others bounced to other locations]
Wild and crazy stuff ;-Q

Last edited:
Did you order from the DJI Store? If so, lots of people are getting those. That status should clear in 1-2 business days.

Did you order from the DJI Store? If so, lots of people are getting those. That status should clear in 1-2 business days.

Why yes I did get it from DJI Store
Did they never ship FedEx before this shipment?

So I get the mini charge up the batteries and I am ready to fly!
Oh not so fast
After the firmware updates It will not connect to the remote :eek:
Any ideas?

DJI_MINI_RC not Connected to mobile.png

Last edited:
They've been shipping via FedEx for some time now.

Sorry for a late input here
Old news I guess
I see many many birds are grounded in Alaska and other places for the same reason
Not good. :-(
Your title is a bit confusing. It read that they are shipped to Alaska then back to Hong Kong.

Mine was delayed to Alaska for two days while waiting for proper documents. Finally received it yesterday. NorCal final destination if that makes any difference.

Mine was delayed to Alaska for two days while waiting for proper documents. Finally received it yesterday. NorCal final destination if that makes any difference.
Im glad to hear you received it,, Happy Flying

Reactions: LongRifle
Same here, initially I was suppose to receive mine on 11/13. then it was delayed in Alaska for about 2-3 days. It arrived yesterday. woohoo!!

Same here, initially I was suppose to receive mine on 11/13. then it was delayed in Alaska for about 2-3 days. It arrived yesterday. woohoo!!
Same story here. Mine arrived yesterday, via the Alaska route.

You Alaska guys are a bunch of fricken crazy nuts jobs!!!! Both FedEx and DJI want you guys as customers in the future (cuz not many of you now) If you go out and fly your drones in winter either you or the drone will end up dead, -30 deg F!!!!!! If your drone had a choice it wouldn’t have come till May or June. What r u gunna do build a igloo and make a sunroof to stick your antenna out? Have fun flying when ya get them and stay warm but not warm enough to fall thru the ice, that’s some dangerous stuff

Ah. You are talking spring time temperatures. Also, you don't know that this is a port of enrty for that part of the world. Most of it goes through here. They expanded the airport, it is a major hub.

Here in Georgia, 59 degree, sunny. Beautiful day here, for flying. My recently delivered, Tuesday, will have a chance to get outside :D

Reactions: AnchorageAk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78