DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feedback to DJI - Custom Settings?

Citizen Flier

Reactions
I'm used to land cams that have multiple custom settings available with a single F-key. It would be nice to have faster access to various Go4 App settings as opposed to fumbling through the interface while burning through batteries in flight or on the landing pad. Especially when capturing stills AND video in a single flight.

I believe there are no custom settings that can be accessed with F-Keys? (using Smart Controller & M2Pro) I'm not referring to the existing controller buttons, I'm interested in programmable F Keys for camera settings, etc.

DJI seems to make frequent Firmware updates. Is there a suggestion portal?

Also, i recently updated the Controller Firmware. Then I went to a remote location to fly & was prompted about a firmware mismatch, which I'm guessing indicated the M2P was out of sync with the new controller firmware? As I was in a remote location with no wifi, there was no bandwidth for an update. I took my chances & flew -all good. But if DJI offers an update for one component it might be helpful to update the connected components at the same time -yes? If so, this could be a worthwhile bit of user feedback, but where to send it?

Thanks

Mismatch was probably a battery update. DJI loads a lot of settings in the app and aircraft and may not have room or want to over tax the system with what you describe. But we can always dream! Updates can be researched on this forum, and sometimes they can bite you. Hang back and let someone else find out if the updates are worthwhile.

Reactions: Citizen Flier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu