DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feedback

What do you guys think?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mavic pro 1st gen
Edited in DaVinci Reaolve free which I totally recommend

Footage is really good so you can squeeze out a few more seconds for the eye to focus before cutting. Music is compelling .

Phantomrain.org
Cutting edge gear for your Mavic
Coal

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Nice spot to fly.

Your exported movie doesn't match the resolution of the video, hence the black bars at top and bottom. Scale your video clip a bit to fill the frame if you're editing at 1920x1080, check your project and export resolution.

Speed ramping may look better than drop-frame jump cuts for this subject. There's one clip where the drone isn't moving that doesn't fit when all the other clips are moving. A POI clip would look real nice.

Nice.

Reactions: musat_eddy
Nice spot to fly.

Your exported movie doesn't match the resolution of the video, hence the black bars at top and bottom. Scale your video clip a bit to fill the frame if you're editing at 1920x1080, check your project and export resolution.

Speed ramping may look better than drop-frame jump cuts for this subject. There's one clip where the drone isn't moving that doesn't fit when all the other clips are moving. A POI clip would look real nice.

Great feedback. I appreciate it

Nice work, I liked it but found the jump cuts didn't suit the subject matter, dissolves would have been more my taste.
But hey, each to their own. :)

Thank you! Just curious if you watched it on mute or with sound
I watched it with sound, and I can see how the music worked with the cuts, but as I said, I would have preferred dissolves, the fast cuts seemed to suit an urban-type environment to me. This is just my personal observation, not meant as a criticism.

I watched it with sound, and I can see how the music worked with the cuts, but as I said, I would have preferred dissolves, the fast cuts seemed to suit an urban-type environment to me. This is just my personal observation, not meant as a criticism.

Even if it was, I appreciate any sort of feedback especially criticism. Best way to improve I think. Thanks again for feedback!

Good stuff. Hold those quick shots just a few seconds more . . . other than that, put in your 2-weeks notice on your day job. You have a future here ('wink wink')!!

Nice!

Reactions: musat_eddy
Good work. Nice music nice shots. You also edited to the beat which I always love!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson