DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feedback

What do you guys think?

Mavic pro 1st gen
Edited in DaVinci Reaolve free which I totally recommend

Footage is really good so you can squeeze out a few more seconds for the eye to focus before cutting. Music is compelling .

Phantomrain.org
Cutting edge gear for your Mavic
Coal

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Nice spot to fly.

Your exported movie doesn't match the resolution of the video, hence the black bars at top and bottom. Scale your video clip a bit to fill the frame if you're editing at 1920x1080, check your project and export resolution.

Speed ramping may look better than drop-frame jump cuts for this subject. There's one clip where the drone isn't moving that doesn't fit when all the other clips are moving. A POI clip would look real nice.

Nice.

Reactions: musat_eddy
Nice spot to fly.

Your exported movie doesn't match the resolution of the video, hence the black bars at top and bottom. Scale your video clip a bit to fill the frame if you're editing at 1920x1080, check your project and export resolution.

Speed ramping may look better than drop-frame jump cuts for this subject. There's one clip where the drone isn't moving that doesn't fit when all the other clips are moving. A POI clip would look real nice.

Great feedback. I appreciate it

Nice work, I liked it but found the jump cuts didn't suit the subject matter, dissolves would have been more my taste.
But hey, each to their own. :)

Thank you! Just curious if you watched it on mute or with sound
I watched it with sound, and I can see how the music worked with the cuts, but as I said, I would have preferred dissolves, the fast cuts seemed to suit an urban-type environment to me. This is just my personal observation, not meant as a criticism.

I watched it with sound, and I can see how the music worked with the cuts, but as I said, I would have preferred dissolves, the fast cuts seemed to suit an urban-type environment to me. This is just my personal observation, not meant as a criticism.

Even if it was, I appreciate any sort of feedback especially criticism. Best way to improve I think. Thanks again for feedback!

Good stuff. Hold those quick shots just a few seconds more . . . other than that, put in your 2-weeks notice on your day job. You have a future here ('wink wink')!!

Nice!

Reactions: musat_eddy
Good work. Nice music nice shots. You also edited to the beat which I always love!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh