DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Feelworld FW279 with Mavic 2

Nope. Feelworld is just a monitor and works on the same principle as any desktop computer monitors. It need to have a video signal input from another device. It will work great with the smart controller.

Reactions: Gindra
Possible to connect with phone? ( samsung s8 ). Like using adapter to split usb C into usb C + HDMI ( USB C aka input to receive video from remote controller and HDMI aka output to transfer video to monitor? )

I sure like the price of the Feelworld over a Crystalsky. I would think you need a phone to run the app with the feelworld acting as the phone's display. I am using my last phone, so I wouldn't mind putting an HDMI outlet on the phone, if possible.

Nope. Feelworld is just a monitor and works on the same principle as any desktop computer monitors. It need to have a video signal input from another device. It will work great with the smart controller.
When Feelworld connected with smart controller plus Mavic 2 Pro on, am able to review videos (recorded on Mavic SD Card) but not photos ... trying to understand why? Appreciate any input - thanks.

I have the Andycine version of the feelworld monitor, I use it wireless via a Vaxis atom 500. They work fantastic with the smart controller, you can set the Sc output to either monitor the SC or the camera view.

I like the bright monitor, it's why I bought the CrystalSky. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the 7.5" monitor. The issue I have with the FeelWorld is that it is not a touchscreen, So you are still stuck using the phone to interface with the software, which was the problem in the first place. Too small and dim. With the Smartcontroller, I guess not so much of an issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark