DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will RC Pro accept touch input over HDMI?

AirStag

Reactions
I bought a FeelWorld 10" external touchscreen monitor (2000 nit) to use with the RC Pro. I havn't been able to use touchscreen feature which is a bummer. I guess the RC won't honor touchscreen input over HDMI. Has anyone else figured out how?

I bought a FeelWorld 10" external touchscreen monitor (2000 nit) to use with the RC Pro. I havn't been able to use touchscreen feature which is a bummer. I guess the RC won't honor touchscreen input over HDMI. Has anyone else figured out how?
Not just any ordinary monitor. Isn't that why CrystalSky was so popular?

I would imagine that you'd have to connect the tablet to the controller via USB to have touchscreen capabilities. Not the HDMI connection

Reactions: AirStag
I should look! Assumed I need a usb-c to hdmi, since the monitor does not have usb-c in.

So that tablet doesn't have a USB port? Just HDMI? Not familiar with that tablet

I’m sure the touchscreen features are just to control the user interface of the actual monitor not the RC Pro or drone in any way.

Knowing DJI, if there were going to allow something like that it would be with their own wireless monitor and probably a feature reserved for their professional grade aircraft like the Inspire 3 or Matrice series $$

I use the Feelworld 11 with my RC Pro controller. The Feelworld accepts signals from either the HDMI port or the charging port on the RC Pro. The Feelworld faithfully repeats what the screen on the controller shows and it is larger and brighter. But the touch screen feature on the Feelworld screen works only for changes on that screen. I still have to control the drone with the controller touch screen.

I use the Feelworld 11 with my RC Pro controller. The Feelworld accepts signals from either the HDMI port or the charging port on the RC Pro. The Feelworld faithfully repeats what the screen on the controller shows and it is larger and brighter. But the touch screen feature on the Feelworld screen works only for changes on that screen. I still have to control the drone with the controller touch screen.
Thanks for confirming. I will still use it as a monitor because it improves the experience over the 5" screen. I currently have it mounted on a light stand and love the bright bigger screen. I'm thinking about trying to build some kind of harness to allow me to walk around while flying. How do you use yours?

Feelworld can either replicate the RC Pro screen view, or display a telemetry free screen, depending upon your RC Pro HDMI output setting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas