DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Felt on Hasselblad gimbal / OCD

I just accepted the fact that the gimbal cover causes scratches on top of the camera. Other than aesthetics, who care's. Anyone remember their first scratch or dent on their new 4 x 4? Darn doesn't affect performance of anything.

Have fun, fly safe.

Reactions: WithTheBirds
I just accepted the fact that the gimbal cover causes scratches on top of the camera. Other than aesthetics, who care's. Anyone remember their first scratch or dent on their new 4 x 4? Darn doesn't affect performance of anything.

Have fun, fly safe.

You know, I accept wear and tear. I accept when using my products (e.g. phone, car, motorcycle Mavic etc etc.) that it will get scratched and wear. I got zero issues with that and at same time taking good care of it.

What I do not accept is design which, in this case a protector, that scratches the camera.
What I also do not accept is a new product that comes with scratches out of the box.
And exactly this is whats happening with DJI products lately. QC is just horrible at the moment, DJI does not care and people should know before paying a lot of $...

Any way, enough about that.
Happy with Polar Pro protector!

Reactions: dirkclod
I've only ever carried my Mavic using the stoke gimbal protector and there are some scratches on the camera but just assumed it was unavoidable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes