DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Few Mavic 2 Photos

The Flashman

Reactions
Thought I'd share a few pics I did with my Mavic 2 pro

Attachments

• Bill out on the rock face photographing a section of Flat Laurel Creek Falls.jpg
    Bill out on the rock face photographing a section of Flat Laurel Creek Falls.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 173
  • Camp Brance Falls on the Nantalaha River 2-12-2020.jpg
    Camp Brance Falls on the Nantalaha River 2-12-2020.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 162
  • Dry Falls 10-26-2020 final edit on 11-5-2020.jpg
    Dry Falls 10-26-2020 final edit on 11-5-2020.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 147
  • Toccoa Falls  Toccoa Ga.jpg
    Toccoa Falls Toccoa Ga.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 155
  • Bridal Veil Falls 10-27-2019.jpg
    Bridal Veil Falls 10-27-2019.jpg
    846.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Big Estotoah Falls 12-11-2020.jpg
    Big Estotoah Falls 12-11-2020.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 162
On a more serious note, how heavily is the first shot processed and, with more relevance to my interest, cropped?
There is a water fall I 'know of' that I would love to capture but I believe it is extremely awkward to do so via DSLR, I am thinking of either an M2P or an M2Z.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a more serious note, how heavily is the first shot processed and, with more relevance to my interest, cropped?
There is a water fall I 'know of' that I would love to capture but I believe it is extremely awkward to do so via DSLR, I am thinking of either an M2P or an M2Z.
Most likely these are stitches of vertical pano, some shot with 1-2 sec exposure. Masterfully, BTW ...

Hmmm stitching something like that, a column, would not have occured to me, great idea, thanks.

Ok Megan That first shot is Cropped FOR SURE because that fall runs a LONG way down. To capture it full length you would see a while line and very little detail. Used a Variable ND filter and post edited in Photoshop CC for the final to bring up a bit more saturation. What fall are you referring to that you want to do, and do you live in NC??

I'm the other side of the Atlantic from you and the fall I am thinking of is in Scotland,

BTW the Meg Ryan thing was a bit of a joke, I can't be sure it you got it, it stems from a scene in, I think, "When Harry met Sally"

Reactions: Camino Ken
BTW the Meg Ryan thing was a bit of a joke, I can't be sure it you got it, it stems from a scene in, I think, "When Harry met Sally"
Followed by...."I'll have what she is having" ??? :cool: Which given your audio side in life..I can assure you it was a bit more evolved than you can imagine with the pitch tones and such :oops:

Nice and thanks for sharing.

I became deaf gradually though the rate of loss sped up towards the end I think, but before that I could hear,
I remember the 'narration' lol.
I always thought the "I'll have what she is having" was genius.

I became deaf gradually though the rate of loss sped up towards the end I think, but before that I could hear,
I remember the 'narration' lol.
I always thought the "I'll have what she is having" was genius.
Even funnier that it was Rob Reiner’s mother as I recall.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Love the pictures, totally jealous. You must not be too far from me, I'm close to Greeneville, SC. Your pics are what I have hoped to take myself with my Mavic 2 Zoom but haven't had much time yet. I tried to visit Toccoa Falls last year and got turned away, how did you get close enough for that shot?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111