Join Us Now

Field Monitor Stand/Tripod

Desert Drone Works

Fancy Title Here
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.desertdroneworks.com
Hi all. Looking for some real life examples of what some of you use for a field monitor setup. I'm trying to balance convenience, cost, and stability. What I'm trying to accomplish is using something like the Feelworld LUT11 battery powered monitor connected to my RC Pro/M3P via HDMI. What I'm struggling with is finding a tripod (or other configuration I haven't seen yet) that is stable and not $250+. Anyone out there with the needle in a haystack solution?

I'm aware of the LifThor for RC Pro, but am not wanting to mount something directly to the RC and adding weight. I'm wanting this weight to be strictly on the tripod/mount.

Thank you.

A fellow member @Donnie Frank does a lot of Field Work so he may be using something that would work for you. Hopefully he'll post and let us know.

Well, in case anyone does a search and comes across this: I went ahead and purchased the Feelworld LUT11 field monitor and am using a basic tripod for now. I have a gig tomorrow so am planning on testing it then. As of right now, I'm very pleased with the setup. We'll see how annoying it is after an hour or two tomorrow.

Attachments

• chrome_MkDbcoNwot.jpg
    chrome_MkDbcoNwot.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 14
Should work fine... add additional weight to the tripod if needed.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 063420.jpg

Reactions: Desert Drone Works
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd