DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Filming a Flying Mavic - Part 2

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Here are the results of further tests for filming a flying drone. I have a few more ideas to attempt.

Also, this is my first HDR video. It was captured in HLG and rendered to an HLG transfer function (without Dolby Vision metadata.) YouTube has yet to complete the HDR processing at the time of this posting. It will eventually show up for those of you that have HDR capable monitors.

Last edited:
Considering how hard this is to do , its outstanding and the presentation was really well done.
The Mavic 2 Pro did a great job with defining the Mavic Pro , again its not easy to do , but that was great.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Considering how hard this is to do , its outstanding and the presentation was really well done.
The Mavic 2 Pro did a great job with defining the Mavic Pro , again its not easy to do , but that was great.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.
Thanks. You should have seen my hands shaking! ?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

That was fantastic, it truly shows what this hobby is about, the beauty of flight, and the feeling we get flying along with it. Great flying and perfect time to do it. Truly could be a commercial for DJI.

That was fantastic, it truly shows what this hobby is about, the beauty of flight, and the feeling we get flying along with it. Great flying and perfect time to do it. Truly could be a commercial for DJI.
Thanks! I’m planning some more maneuvers, assuming I don’t crash! ?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan