DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filter comparison? Freewell vs PolarPro (or others)

Dakarenduro

Reactions
Hi.

Was wondering if anyone has both Freewell and PolarPro filters for a direct side by side comparison? If not i might order a set of PolarPro to see for myself.

I bought a 6 pack of Freewell filters ranging from ND4 to 64, polarized and non. .for like 1/4 the cost of the same from PolarPro. I'm not a commercial photographer so I am on a budget!

The ones i bought are these FILTERS

I am just curious whether I would really be able to tell the difference. Especially at my usual filming resolution of 1080p. ??

I am quite satisfied with these filters so far. They screw on tight. Knurled rings to help rotate the polarizing. Aluminum. No blemishes or marks in any of my photos or videos...

Let.me know! Thanks.

Reactions: Beachboy
Lots on youtube:

****. Im an idiot! Sorry about that. Headed there now....

Im an idiot!
Well, you're not that dumb. You at least snuck in a cloaked affiliate link into your OP above ;)

To answer your question though, you likely won't notice a large difference (if any) when going with any of the well known filter brands. Freewell makes great products (highly recommended!). If you like your results, then there's likely no reason to go shopping for other brands.

Hi.

Was wondering if anyone has both Freewell and PolarPro filters for a direct side by side comparison? If not i might order a set of PolarPro to see for myself.

I bought a 6 pack of Freewell filters ranging from ND4 to 64, polarized and non. .for like 1/4 the cost of the same from PolarPro. I'm not a commercial photographer so I am on a budget!

The ones i bought are these FILTERS

I am just curious whether I would really be able to tell the difference. Especially at my usual filming resolution of 1080p. ??

I am quite satisfied with these filters so far. They screw on tight. Knurled rings to help rotate the polarizing. Aluminum. No blemishes or marks in any of my photos or videos...

Let.me know! Thanks.
I have both and the PolarPro are awesome the Freewell feel flimsiest hard to screw on, the PolarPro sturdy and no issues screwing on the filter, even comes with a tool to help you take off the DJI cover and apply the new filter.

Reactions: maurotandoi
I have the Bower kit from best buy I got on sale, they fit and work very well, only complaint is not nd32 only goes to nd16, may have to buy one separately.

I got a set of Neewer filters that includes Nd 4, 8 and 16, in regular and polarized versions. I paid for it under £20 last year, and for my amateur applications they are great. Not any hassle with screwing them on, or taking them off. The polarized ones are rotating nicely smooth with the just right resistance. I own few of their prime lenses for my mirrorless system, and they are great too.

Hi, I'm new here. Do you know why PolarPro don't make ND filters without "PL" for Air 2? That Company seems is not a good Company.
Thank you for some info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown