DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filter for Mavic Mini

The link seems broken for me but I found what might be them via a search on 'my' ebay, interesting and cheap. I'll watch this with interest. Given the size of the camera etc. they might be fiddly to fit but that's not the filters' fault.
I'd be really interested in graduateds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got ND4/8/16/32 set and ND-PL4/8/16/32 set from Sunnylife. Roughly £25 each kit on eBay.
Videos look good to me, but I'm not a pro video maker (actually I'm not a video maker at all).

This was done with ND-PL 32:

I've got ND4/8/16/32 set and ND-PL4/8/16/32 set from Sunnylife. Roughly £25 each kit on eBay.
Videos look good to me, but I'm not a pro video maker (actually I'm not a video maker at all).

This was done with ND-PL 32:
Great video. I’m a former single sculler so it was fun to see the towers on the water. Beautiful place. Thanks.

I purchased a Taisioner CPL Filter from Amazon which I am well pleased with. I leave it on all the time and it does not interfere with the gimble protector. It gives a nice picture and protects the camera lens which is one of the main reasons I purchased it.

I wanted to buy some of those filters but I don't like forcing the gimbal to put them on ,it feels very fragile..

I am using filters from Freewell. As others mentioned, due to the size of the drone, you need to be very careful when putting these on and off (i find more difficult removing them). Their weight, looking at a couple of YT videos, seems to be around 1 gram.

I am using the Tiffen filters, and while they are helpful, I too find it frustrating to put them on and remove. The MM is hard to hold, then you have to hold the gimbal...and try to avoid touching the filter glass....I have analogies for this...but they're not "family friendly". Something along the lines of putting birth control on a small insect...

Reactions: ff22 and Xanadu

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe