DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Final Flight - A music Video

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
The music doesn't appeal to most people, but it is perfect for the crash at the end.

Was it the final flight or did you manage to recover it ?
Maybe it’s this one.

Was it the final flight or did you manage to recover it ?
@Santoli recovered it. But the last shot in the video, which is not that good of quality, was downloaded to the RC immediately after the crash when I reconnected. It was my final flight after shooting for the last two weeks across the UP.
Although recovered, it needs repair. After all, it smashed into trees and was in the rain for 3 or 4 days.

@RadioFlyerMan ,only you my friend ,could make such a moving tribute to your lost drone
the whole piece was wonderful, the music and editing, was as we have become accustomed to, in the videos you make and share on this forum
this world would be a far better place if there were more people with your outlook on life ,i hope the replacement drone gives you good service, and look forwards to more of your great vids

@RadioFlyerMan ,only you my friend ,could make such a moving tribute to your lost drone
the whole piece was wonderful, the music and editing, was as we have become accustomed to, in the videos you make and share on this forum
this world would be a far better place if there were more people with your outlook on life ,i hope the replacement drone gives you good service, and look forwards to more of your great vids
Thank you, @old man mavic, for your generous words.

@RadioFlyerMan ,thank you for your reply ,i meant every word ,keep up the good work ,and take care my fellow flyer

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
What an amazing video!?
In the movie "Amadeus", Mozart is burried on this Lacrimosa... as your drone, alas! Mozart is immortal ... your drone will become so too! :)

The music doesn't appeal to most people, but it is perfect for the crash at the end.

I see that I am late joining in on the comments but, hey, you are talking about my most favorite scene in my favorite movie ever!!!

Your video was superb. Wonderfully filmed in every way. The right length for each clip, the right editing, and the beauty of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It was confusing until the crash, and then, I understood it all! Brilliant!!!! For those of you who have never seen the movie, here is a short clip. I have my own original DVD and I probably have watched this movie a dozen times. I saw the play (Amadeus) on Broadway twice, but the movie was the most amazing film ever.

I see that I am late joining in on the comments but, hey, you are talking about my most favorite scene in my favorite movie ever!!!

Your video was superb. Wonderfully filmed in every way. The right length for each clip, the right editing, and the beauty of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It was confusing until the crash, and then, I understood it all! Brilliant!!!! For those of you who have never seen the movie, here is a short clip. I have my own original DVD and I probably have watched this movie a dozen times. I saw the play (Amadeus) on Broadway twice, but the movie was the most amazing film ever.
Thank you, @Dale D. Amadeus is one of my favorites too.

In fact, this may be overkill and/or redundant, I was thinking of making a music video using "Rex Tremendae". I have some thoughts about using some time-lapse scenes. Not sure it would work.

Anyway, my turning to a "music video" frees up the need for geographic and temporal continuity of the clips. Also, I don't have to identify location. It's a real lazy way of putting together some interesting shots without producing a storyline or theme. The music is the theme. The only hard part is beat timing and mood matching. Problem is, pilots may tire of it quickly, especially if they're not into the music. Dunno!

Thank you, @Dale D. Amadeus is one of my favorites too.

In fact, this may be overkill and/or redundant, I was thinking of making a music video using "Rex Tremendae". I have some thoughts about using some time-lapse scenes. Not sure it would work.

Anyway, my turning to a "music video" frees up the need for geographic and temporal continuity of the clips. Also, I don't have to identify location. It's a real lazy way of putting together some interesting shots without producing a storyline or theme. The music is the theme. The only hard part is beat timing and mood matching. Problem is, pilots may tire of it quickly, especially if they're not into the music. Dunno!

Hey RadioFlyerMan:

Not to go too far afield of drone talk, but one good thing is that Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's estate will probably not sue you and come after you for music rights. (nor will Antonio Salieri's). I am hearing a lot of old classical music being used for these videos on this site lately.

I try to tell a story with my videos, but mainly, I try to keep similar clips together and try to advance the narrative chronologically. I try not to repeat or duplicate clips. We are not all Francis Ford Coppola's but we can pretend!

I am about to submit my newest video to this forum but I am waiting for the week-end when I feel the exposure will bring a bigger viewership.

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder