DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 (Final result) Vieste and Gargano

mattitech07

Reactions
This is a follow-up to the thread I've published 5 days ago, about the clips taken in Vieste. I've finished the video, adding a soundtrack and a few more clips.

The short video explores the majestic rocky shores and beautiful town of Vieste, situated in the Gargano region of Apulia.

Feel free to tell me what you think about the video and give me some feedback to help me improve.

Very pleasant! Left me wanting more! Did you use any filters? Specifically when pointing down at the waves.
I didn't use ND filters. The first three shots and the last one were filmed in d-cinelike and then color graded on Davinci Resolve. I filmed the other three shots (those of the rock walls) in HDR and I tweaked their color a little bit just to match them with the color graded clips.

Reactions: Panagiotis Kassavos
Very pleasant! Left me wanting more! Did you use any filters? Specifically when pointing down at the waves.
Great work. My only comment for improvement is that it ended rather abruptly in my opinion. A gentle fade to black would have been nice.

Reactions: 4006448
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian