DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Flying around Vieste (Italy)

mattitech07

Reactions
Vieste is part of the National Park of Gargano in Apulia, over the Adriatic sea. In the video you can see its lighthouse, which attracts many tourists, and its rocky shore where we can see the Pizzomunno Monolith.

I've made this short cinematic with the best videoclips I had of the location, I still haven't put a soundtrack but I think I will soon. I'd like to know what you think about the clip (movements, composition ecc...). I'd especially need some feedback over the colors. I'm completely new in the world of color grading and I've just started messing around on Davinci Resolve, so I'd be thankful for any advice you could give me.
Here's the video:

Very beautiful city and coastline. Nice video too, I especially appreciate your turn around the city. One tendency which I see a lot, is the extremely slow movement that seems to take forever to reveal the next interesting point of view. The best videos, in my opinion, are the ones with clips 3-4 seconds in length, each new one revealing a different (even only slight difference) viewpoint.

To me that keeps it interesting and not leaving the viewer waiting, waiting, waiting to see more rather than ever so slowly creeping forward.

Again, very nice job flying the drone, I’m jealous for the opportunity to fly in Italy! My daughter-in-law’s heritage is Italy and I hope to travel there some day.

Be safe!

Very beautiful city and coastline. Nice video too, I especially appreciate your turn around the city. One tendency which I see a lot, is the extremely slow movement that seems to take forever to reveal the next interesting point of view. The best videos, in my opinion, are the ones with clips 3-4 seconds in length, each new one revealing a different (even only slight difference) viewpoint.

To me that keeps it interesting and not leaving the viewer waiting, waiting, waiting to see more rather than ever so slowly creeping forward.

Again, very nice job flying the drone, I’m jealous for the opportunity to fly in Italy! My daughter-in-law’s heritage is Italy and I hope to travel there some day.

Be

Be safe!
You are right, I should have definitely put some more clips in the video. I have a tendency of shooting more photos than videos, and sometimes this leaves me with not much materiale to work with, so I'll certainly take more videos in the future. Thank you for your opinion!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne