DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Final Voyage of two naval Vessels - Irish Naval Service L.E Ciara & Orla

Very Nice!

Beautiful footage and a fitting tribute for these two ladies and all those who served with her.

You did them right! Thank you for it. I really liked the part of the clip where you had the lighthouse in the foreground. It was as if the lighthouse was bidding them farewell. They served with the crews aboard them with distinction.

As a US Navy Veteran and also having the ship I served aboard decommissioned and scrapped, your video brought back some very fond memories of my time at sea.

You did them right! Thank you for it. I really liked the part of the clip where you had the lighthouse in the foreground. It was as if the lighthouse was bidding them farewell. They served with the crews aboard them with distinction.

As a US Navy Veteran and also having the ship I served aboard decommissioned and scrapped, your video brought back some very fond memories of my time at sea.
Pity they had to be towed though, would have been more fitting if they went under their own steam

Reactions: Prop Wash
Pity they had to be towed though, would have been more fitting if they went under their own steam
Completely agree! Would give them a last measure of dignity.
Sometimes, especially if there are still commissioned ships of that class, the decommissioned ones are used as a source of spare parts.

Documenting the final voyage as they get towed away to Belgium to be scrapped , these venerable peacock class vessels served the Irish naval service from 1989 - 2022 .
Watched them go past our front window

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d