DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally found a decent (compatible) tablet for a decent price

Chime away, all the non Apple users need options. If that works for that price it's astounding.

Chime away, all the non Apple users need options. If that works for that price it's astounding.

It's really great. I bought a new LG G6 (300 new on ebay) that came a few days ago for my pack-light screen (and daily cell phone), but have used the Fire HD8 for about a week now since I got it. It is just big enough that you need a tablet holder but I've loved it. I think the LG G6 is brighter for full sun, but haven't had a chance to fly mid-day since I got the phone.

But yeah, love the HD8... watch Woot.com, that's where I got my refurb for $30.

Reactions: Lordy
I had a chance to use the Lenovo Tab 4 8+ yesterday in an uncharacteristically bright sunny May afternoon in the UK, and had no real problems seeing the screen data. Obviously, it isn't perfect and once or twice, i felt the need to shade it a little, but it certainly suits my needs as a leisure user. I found that using the grip mount I mentioned earlier lessens the glare on screen a little, purely because you can tweak the angle better., compared to holding the tablet in the grips, but that would be the same for any tablet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman