DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally found the perfect carrying case I've been searching for!

easyheimer

Reactions
So I met someone with a Mavic Air and they had the PERFECT carrying case to fit the Mavic Air and the Fly More Combo with a nice low profile. I knew exactly what it looked like and the thing that stood out was the white and read logo on the zipper. I didn't know what it said but I could recognize it if I saw it. I've been driving myself crazy trying to find / hunt this case down online and couldn't find it ANYWHERE. Not even eBay had it!

Well, last night I thought about AliExpress.com and figured that might be my best chance of finding it especially if it's a direct from China brand. After a couple pages of cases I FOUND IT! I was so pumped and ordered it right away, even got a $2 off coupon. It came to just under $20 shipped and can't wait for it to get here. This thing fit the Mavic Pro and all the batteries PERFECTLY. I think it may take up to 2 weeks for me to get it but it's worth it.

I like the bag that came with the Fly More Combo but I feel it the protection is lacking. Here is the name of the case and link if you're interested in purchasing it yourself:

Sunnylife PU Storage Bag Portable Waterproof Carrying Case Handbag for DJI MAVIC AIR Drone

Interesting site, thanks. Looks like 30 days shipping on the items I'm looking at for my MPP

Reactions: easyheimer
GoScope makes one that’s pretty much identical. Double the price, but it’s prime shipping and I can definitely vouch for the quality. I have their cases for my Sony alpha cameras.
GoScope Mavic AIR GO CASE {DRONEGEAR Edition} Compact Hardshell case DJI Mavic AIR Body, Controller, 3 Spare Batteries -Water-Resistant Nylon Travel CASE- DJI Mavic AIR Fly More Combo Carrying CASE Amazon.com: GoScope Mavic AIR GO CASE {DRONEGEAR Edition} Compact Hardshell case DJI Mavic AIR Body, Controller, 3 Spare Batteries -Water-Resistant Nylon Travel CASE- DJI Mavic AIR Fly More Combo Carrying CASE: GoScope

That case is quite slim. I have a nanuk 915 case and it is quite study. Bulky, but sturdy.

I've currently in a transaction with AliExpress where the purchase has not gone according to plan and have been seeking a refund for over a month now. Attempts to contact, communicate with someone from AliExpress are extremely difficult. There are no phone numbers nor direct access contacts you are being given to contact them. Their customer service access defers you to a BOT. Bottom line for me is I'd never go through AliExpress unless I was sure my purchase is something I could get and not even think about returning or asking for a refund for.

Good Luck

So I met someone with a Mavic Air and they had the PERFECT carrying case to fit the Mavic Air and the Fly More Combo with a nice low profile. I knew exactly what it looked like and the thing that stood out was the white and read logo on the zipper. I didn't know what it said but I could recognize it if I saw it. I've been driving myself crazy trying to find / hunt this case down online and couldn't find it ANYWHERE. Not even eBay had it!

Well, last night I thought about AliExpress.com and figured that might be my best chance of finding it especially if it's a direct from China brand. After a couple pages of cases I FOUND IT! I was so pumped and ordered it right away, even got a $2 off coupon. It came to just under $20 shipped and can't wait for it to get here. This thing fit the Mavic Pro and all the batteries PERFECTLY. I think it may take up to 2 weeks for me to get it but it's worth it.

I like the bag that came with the Fly More Combo but I feel it the protection is lacking. Here is the name of the case and link if you're interested in purchasing it yourself:

Sunnylife PU Storage Bag Portable Waterproof Carrying Case Handbag for DJI MAVIC AIR Drone

FYI - I ordered an item from there on 1/24 and it will be another 16 days before shipping

I've currently in a transaction with AliExpress where the purchase has not gone according to plan and have been seeking a refund for over a month now. Attempts to contact, communicate with someone from AliExpress are extremely difficult. There are no phone numbers nor direct access contacts you are being given to contact them. Their customer service access defers you to a BOT. Bottom line for me is I'd never go through AliExpress unless I was sure my purchase is something I could get and not even think about returning or asking for a refund for.

Good Luck

Thank you for the info. I did some reading and heard some positive stories from SunnyLife so I'm not too worried. I used PayPal so that will protect me if anything goes wrong.

You are correct "stories from SunnyLife so I'm not too worried ", I have no trouble with SunnyLife and like their products. It was the medium I used for my transaction, It is AliExpress. I did use my debit card to make the transaction and could always go that route if needed. I'm trying to settle with AliExpress directly is where the problem is. Again, good luck.

My order was for minimal money - less then $3.00 US. The same item on Amazon was over $10 US so I took the gamble - not it's a wait and see game.

Doubt much will be coming out of China at present for obvious reasons. DJI offices are closed down apparently and I doubt their factories are up and running.
I have this Mavic Air Case for over a year. A bit dearer but I can get all sorts in it and has handle and shoulder strap. Even fit a 5.5" CrystalSky with PolarPro Flightdeck mount easily. Controller fits with sticks on safely.

Doubt much will be coming out of China at present for obvious reasons. DJI offices are closed down apparently and I doubt their factories are up and running.
I have this Mavic Air Case for over a year. A bit dearer but I can get all sorts in it and has handle and shoulder strap. Even fit a 5.5" CrystalSky with PolarPro Flightdeck mount easily. Controller fits with sticks on safely.

I totally forgot about that. Oh well. When it comes in it comes in. I’ll probably forget about it by the time it comes in. Lol.

You are correct "stories from SunnyLife so I'm not too worried ", I have no trouble with SunnyLife and like their products. It was the medium I used for my transaction, It is AliExpress. I did use my debit card to make the transaction and could always go that route if needed. I'm trying to settle with AliExpress directly is where the problem is. Again, good luck.

Did you actually buy from the SunnyLife store? Hopefully I don’t have any issues.

I have something similar for my Tello. The ad says waterproof but I seriously doubt anything with a zipper is as seen in the photo is waterproof.

Where do you put the charger and charger docking station? the pocket is ok for some things like cables filters etc. but not for the charger/power cord/charger station.

Where do you put the charger and charger docking station? the pocket is ok for some things like cables filters etc. but not for the charger/power cord/charger station.

So unfortunately there is no where to put the charger and dock in this case. I won’t be using it for a total solution back, it’s more for a travel light all I’ll need is my 4 batteries for the day case. I purchased the Lowepre Droneguard BP 250 backpack when I need to carry everything and then some.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1