DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally had a chance to get out early.

Very nice sunrises.... i’d Be proud too! Why I do sunsets, ;)
I just hadn't had the chance to get out early now as the grand we keep started Pre-K and that killed our early morning outings .

your favorite spot i notice, life does get in the way sometimes
Well that's the same bottom on the waterway but about 10 miles south from where I go here close to house. It's all WMA land and have hunted about all of it here.
The COE had to set aside as much land as that waterway took for wildlife.

Reactions: old man mavic
Pic 1 was my favouite.
Good you made some time to get out there, more than I have been able to do for a while.
Thanks I took 2 batteries worth but have not had time to deal with looking at them .
Had to mow the grass while I had a chance. Suppose to be record heat index high's here next week and has been running around 105 the last few weeks .

Well that's the same bottom on the waterway but about 10 miles south from where I go here close to house. It's all WMA land and have hunted about all of it here.
The COE had to set aside as much land as that waterway took for wildlife.
wow a large area to be able to fly in

Suppose to be record heat index high's here next week and has been running around 105 the last few weeks

Getting warm there :p
Is it humid there ? Looks maybe a bit far north to be too bad, more a dry heat like we have in South Australia.

We are into Spring, but still quite cold here in southern Australia.
We usually get many days through summer over 35c (95f), and perhaps 3 or 4 days into late Jan / Feb up to 43/44c (110f).

Much hotter inland (50c + / 120f +), much of it not visited through the hottest couple of months of the year.
There are communities out there, a tough breed.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah humidity stays high here this time of year.
the air midday feels like it’s coming out of a pizza oven.
Cant imagine those folks but guess you just get acclimated
to wherever you are and is just normal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnhernandez