DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally joined the Forum

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Good afternoon from Anchorage Alaska. Brand new to forum and hope to gain more knowledge about my M2P. I’ve owned a Yuneec product and a Mavic Air in the past. Love flying and there are great opportunities for video and pictures up here.

Hello! I've been scanning this forum for a while and just signed up. Learning a lot! I've been droning since last October and have a Spark and a Mavic Pro. 52 flights so far and no real issues. I am in central Illinois.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Good afternoon from Anchorage Alaska. Brand new to forum and hope to gain more knowledge about my M2P. I’ve owned a Yuneec product and a Mavic Air in the past. Love flying and there are great opportunities for video and pictures up here.
Welcome Ak, bet you do have a great opportunity for awesome pictures up there. Be sure to share if you want. Ty

Long time lurker and finally decided to join! I am from Pennsylvania and fly a Mavic Pro Platinum with plans to upgrade to the Zoom!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your MPP. Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDew